The online racing simulator
Quote from (SaM) :Back off guys! She's all mine now.

It never felt so right. So glad I met her.

nice smoking jacket.
Quote from (SaM) :Back off guys! She's all mine now.

It never felt so right. So glad I met her.

hmmm im guessing italian?
Nope! She's 1/4 Dutch, 1/4 German, but guess the other half. It's not European, definitely not Suriname.
we happy
and incredibly cute
\o/
It's now been a year since I have had sex. Do I get my virgin status back yet?

Seriously if this keeps up i'm going to have to **** the furniature.
Quote from Becky Rose :It's now been a year since I have had sex. Do I get my virgin status back yet? .

it depends on the damage you've done to your wizards sleeve. if it looks like a broken cat flap then you'll have to hope your moose knuckle is resealable. like those fridge bags.
Quote from dadge :it depends on the damage you've done to your wizards sleeve. if it looks like a broken cat flap then you'll have to hope your moose knuckle is resealable. like those fridge bags.

Damn thing hasnt been open in so long i'm not sure it still can open - does that count?
Quote from dadge :it depends on the damage you've done to your wizards sleeve. if it looks like a broken cat flap then you'll have to hope your moose knuckle is resealable. like those fridge bags.

Some girls here think that's how it works. So they have all their fun now and when they take a "break" it will be back to normal again. How lost they are.

Quote from Becky Rose :Damn thing hasnt been open in so long i'm not sure it still can open - does that count?

Try it out yourself, see what happens.
Quote from Becky Rose :Damn thing hasnt been open in so long i'm not sure it still can open - does that count?

i'm not sure if this is true with growlers(it is with other clams and shell fish) but if it's not open, then it's dead.
That's why PMD you go after virgins. They think you're awesome AND they are tight like waterbottle.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :That's why PMD you go after virgins. They think you're awesome AND they are tight like waterbottle.

but he still wouldn't touch the sides. it'd be like throwing a toothpick down the channel tunnel. lmao.
Quote from dadge :but if it's not open, then it's dead.

OMG NOES! :scared:

*applies paddles to dead bever and shouts 'clear'*
^^^ what a way to go...
the only thing it's good for now is to store your loose change. lol.
you could try steeping it in water. my granny used to do this with old teabags, just to get one last cuppa. lmao.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :That's why PMD you go after virgins. They think you're awesome AND they are tight like waterbottle.

4 and counting.

Quote from dadge :but he still wouldn't touch the sides. it'd be like throwing a toothpick down the channel tunnel. lmao.

I widen the tunnel, not get lost in it.

EDIT: WTF at your last comment, thats so disturbing its ****ing hilarious!
Quote from PMD9409 :Some girls here think that's how it works. So they have all their fun now and when they take a "break" it will be back to normal again. How lost they are.

One of my old girlfriends would get tighter if you didn't slip it in for a couple of weeks. Go back to making a sweaty mess on the bed and she'd loosen up again, not so slack you could park a HGV in there, but you could feel the difference. Give it another couple of weeks and nice and tight again. Was strange, but pleasant all at the same time.

But that boat has set sail and now she is after kids with her current squeeze, so I suspect that'll ruin her downstairs.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N : One of my old girlfriends would get tighter if you didn't slip it in for a couple of weeks. Go back to making a sweaty mess on the bed and she'd loosen up again, not so slack you could park a HGV in there, but you could feel the difference. Give it another couple of weeks and nice and tight again. Was strange, but pleasant all at the same time.

similar to when you stop wearing leather boots for a while.

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :But that boat has set sail and now she is after kids with her current squeeze, so I suspect that'll ruin her downstairs.

now she has a gash on her like a guatemala sinkhole. ROFL!!!
Quote from dadge :you could try steeping it in water. my granny used to do this with old teabags, just to get one last cuppa. lmao.

:scared:

Charming discussion chaps.
Quote from Becky Rose :Seriously if this keeps up i'm going to have to **** the furniature.

a couple of years ago some women called into a fairly well known german radio talk show (domian for those who know it) and talked about her objectsexuality and her year long relationship with a jukebox
she did go into some details of how it worked and what a power cord can be good for other than merely powering the jukebox

anyway point is it might be worth considering
i don't think she has a jukebox.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :One of my old girlfriends would get tighter if you didn't slip it in for a couple of weeks. Go back to making a sweaty mess on the bed and she'd loosen up again, not so slack you could park a HGV in there, but you could feel the difference. Give it another couple of weeks and nice and tight again. Was strange, but pleasant all at the same time.

But that boat has set sail and now she is after kids with her current squeeze, so I suspect that'll ruin her downstairs.

I'm not saying it can't alittle, because I know it can. But when they think it'll go back to how it was a year ago, you've lost it.
Quote from dadge :now she has a gash on her like a guatemala sinkhole. ROFL!!!

If genetics are to be believed the kid will be a big'en too, so it'll be like throwing a hotdog through space. xD

Quote from PMD9409 :I'm not saying it can't alittle, because I know it can. But when they think it'll go back to how it was a year ago, you've lost it.

The vajayjay will adjust to fit the current dong, a nicer fit increases the chances of getting preggo. Natures way of trying to make a baby also makes it more pleasurable.
This has become a disturbing topic....
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :
The vajayjay will adjust to fit the current dong, a nicer fit increases the chances of getting preggo. Natures way of trying to make a baby also makes it more pleasurable.

i thought it was just the vacuum caused with all the power housing the old hatchet wound is taking? similar to how a toilet plunger fits all bowls.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :The vajayjay will adjust to fit the current dong, a nicer fit increases the chances of getting preggo. Natures way of trying to make a baby also makes it more pleasurable.

Of course, and thats why I tell them it won't get any smaller anytime soon.

Quote from mamoru :This has become a disturbing topic....

I found this a humorous and enjoyable. Most of us won't talk to our GFs or wifes about this just out of the blue, so why not talk about it on a sim racing forum?

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG