The online racing simulator
i should post a pic of my hand here i guess, as its the only female right now in my life
but i wont, i promise
As long as the pic is your hand, not the tool you use it on.
You're hand is female? wat
Quote from danthebangerboy :Couldnt have put it better myself, especially the first part, even if your not necessarily looking for anybody or particularly expect to meet anyone, then you do, and bam, from there on in everything changes, it turns your world upside down when its that strong, and theres nothing you can do to stop it, totally powerless, i cant say its a bad thing though, although difficult sometimes, nothing in this world can compare to that feeling you get every single time you see them, it can scare the living sh!t out of you, yet make you feel so very very happy at the same time, its really quite tough to explain to someone who hasnt felt it.

I know, and I have in fact felt that before. But unfortunately was too nervous to act upon it! But that was years ago. I'm just saying, it's not like everyone is meant for one person. You can end up loving alot of different people, it's just whether or not they do something that makes you not love them anymore, or you start loving someone else, etc.
I think everyone has a "One that got away" that they loved more than others, though.
Quote from Klutch :I think everyone has a "One that got away" that they loved more than others, though.

absolutely a +1
Argh. You just made my statement lose all credibility by +1'ing it.
you dont have to be mean about it
Quote from klutch :argh. You just made my statement lose all credibility by +1'ing it.

+1.
Quote from logitekg25 :you dont have to be mean about it

Mean and honest are two different things in my book.
Quote from Klutch :I think everyone has a "One that got away" that they loved more than others, though.

This is also true, it was about 10 years ago when i was 16 or 17, so looking back it probably wasnt real love, not at that age, but it sure felt like it then, i still wonder sometimes what would have happened if we had got together all that time ago, its one of those where i guess you can never know what might have been.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :lol!

of course it is!
yours isnt?

Mine isn't. It is a body part. Though, I normally use the one of my girlfriend. So that one is from a female so you can say that that is a female body part therefore it is female and therefore....

So, it is a body part and not a whole person with a gender, that is what I am getting at.
Quote from mamoru :Mine isn't. It is a body part. Though, I normally use the one of my girlfriend. So that one is from a female so you can say that that is a female body part therefore it is female and therefore....

So, it is a body part and not a whole person with a gender, that is what I am getting at.

Hermaphrodite's don't have a gender, specifically, but I wouldn't use their hand, hence why (real) mens hands are female.
Quote from BlueFlame :Hermaphrodite's don't have a gender, specifically, but I wouldn't use their hand, hence why (real) mens hands are female.

I have read that sentence for a few times now and I still don't get it. Are you saying you are a hermaphrodite?
Quote from mamoru :I have read that sentence for a few times now and I still don't get it. Are you saying you are a hermaphrodite?

I'm thinking that too.
Quote from mamoru :I have read that sentence for a few times now and I still don't get it. Are you saying you are a hermaphrodite?

No, you said YOUR hand didn't have a gender. I said mine was female. How can you be confused by what you, yourself have said? Doesn't make sense to me, when pickles can fly...
Quote from BlueFlame :No, you said YOUR hand didn't have a gender. I said mine was female. How can you be confused by what you, yourself have said? Doesn't make sense to me, when pickles can fly...

The sense was lost when you started calling your hand a hermaphrodite..
Quote from 91mason91 :The sense was lost when you started calling your hand a hermaphrodite..

The sense was you don't call your hand a male because then you must give it a male name thus meaning a man would therefore be soon to wank you. A non genderspecific object could be paired with hermaphrodite as they also have no gender, why is this hard for your brain of miniscule proportions to understanding?
Quote from BlueFlame :The sense was you don't call your hand a male because then you must give it a male name thus meaning a man would therefore be soon to wank you. A non genderspecific object could be paired with hermaphrodite as they also have no gender, why is this hard for your brain of miniscule proportions to understanding?

because you're retarded.
Quote from 91mason91 :because you're retarded.

When things are said and done, I've done not to you. But you will lie about the car you have building, and then come to tell me here that I am retarded?
Quote from BlueFlame :When things are said and done, I've done not to you. But you will lie about the car you have building, and then come to tell me here that I am retarded?

Quote from 91mason91 :

This is all you can say? Maybe you should grow up before you express opinions. Guess you are child of parent such that allows child to shout in public shop for gummi bears.
Quote from BlueFlame :This is all you can say? Maybe you should grow up before you express opinions. Guess you are child of parent such that allows child to shout in public shop for gummi bears.

lol, have to say, winding people up sure has its perks.
Quote from 91mason91 :lol, have to say, winding people up sure has its perks.

You can believe I am becoming physically aggressive but I don't care for your mindset. After all, Scottish suffering from ginge disease.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG