The online racing simulator
although, you could get your cockfro styled as a Big old moustache. that way when you're balls deep, she'll look like a WW1 pilot.
Chalks away!

on a side note. would it be wrong to shout "BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL!!" at the moment of climax?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Hair is the least of your worries.

And yet here i am getting regular sex from an attractive goth chick...
Quote from Klutch :And yet here i am getting regular sex from an attractive goth chick...

>attractive
>goth

Quote from MAGGOT :So glad I did though <3

You're only saying that cos she's watching you post here.

When you get to the old married couple stage as I am, you see your woman from a distance talking to strangers, saying typical womany things and think "God WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

Oh, and by the way, SHAVING!? Your face yes. Anywhere else? WTF And you call yourselves MEN? Shaving your body hair is the kind of thing you do on losing a bet or when you were the first to pass out at a party, seriously, most women don't shave, believe me why go to that trouble? Besides men don't shave body hair, only queers do that. And for the record some women do like men with chest hair, back hair etc.

Dadge is right, fags only shave their pubic hair because they are scared their penis isn't big enough. It's probably true that removing the hair makes it look bigger, but it's an optical illusion as the hair is SUPPOSED to be there, that's why it GROWS there.
Quote from BlueFlame :most women don't shave

I'm guessing you havent been with any women since the 80's?

Every girl i've ever had has been shaved, or at the VERY least trimmed and shaved around the area that matters to neaten things up.
Its common courtesy, she puts in the effort, so why shouldn't you? Its not a 1-way bridge.
Quote from Klutch :I'm guessing you havent been with any women since the 80's?

Every girl i've ever had has been shaved, or at the VERY least trimmed and shaved around the area that matters to neaten things up.
Its common courtesy, she puts in the effort, so why shouldn't you? Its not a 1-way bridge.

But it's ok to demand sandwiches and ironing done?

Sorry I don't do double standards, I ain't shaving my body because a girl did so, just like I won't put eyeliner, eyeshadow and lipstick on, because the girl did so. It's not a 1-way bridge you know.
Quote from BlueFlame :But it's ok to demand sandwiches and ironing done?

If im out working all day, its only fair i should come home and shes tidied the house and been productive throughout the day.

I'll ignore the last bit because you're being a **** for the sake of being a ****.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Oh that might've been part of the same solution* (kudos to you for remembering) - the idea was she would end up requiring antibiotics for chest infections so often that eventually they would become inefficient and she would die of pneumonia.

trouble is that would also greatly increase your chances of dying

Quote :* Apologies for calling it a "solution" which is probably distasteful for Germans.

quite
Klutch, is that "goth girl" called rightie?
Quote from Klutch :And yet here i am getting regular sex from an attractive goth chick...

I don't care, this isn't high school, no-one is impressed how much you may or may not get.

Great post Network. lol
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I don't care, this isn't high school, no-one is impressed how much you may or may not get.

Great post Network. lol

You just jealous.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Klutch, is that "goth girl" called rightie?

Refer to previous pics in this thread of her.
Quote from Klutch :
....Every girl i've ever had has been shaved....

The girls you've "seen" didn't yet have to shave I think.
ahahha +1
Quote from der butz :The girls you've "seen" didn't yet have to shave I think.

You got der butzed! *hifive*
Quote from der butz :The girls you've "seen" didn't yet have to shave I think.

My girlfriend is 22, 23 in march.

You fail, sir.
There is no right or wrong. Your body is your own business and what you do to it is your own concern, and to some small extent the concern of any sexual partners you have.

There are regional differences too. In Dutchland lesbians grow it all out, in Blighty it's brazilians and skin heads all the way. *shrug*. Mine is punked out sometimes, and as I'm currently in Dutchland I've let it grow some.

If anyone has issue then take it up with someone who cares.
I don't understand why people take love so seriously. I do not believe that there is any deeper meaning to who you love, other than you just enjoy their company and are attracted to them.
wheel4hummer my man, seems like you have never felt love before, I used to think the same.
It hits you like a ton of bricks, and if it ends, it feels like a ton of bricks just hit you in the chest.
I love lamp.
Do girls even care about beards anymore?
No, they care about mullets, and they like moustache like Günther has, google Günther, if you look like him, then you will get all the girls in the world.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :No, they care about mullets, and they like moustache like Günther has, google Günther, if you look like him, then you will get all the girls in the world.

welcome to the 70's.
Quote from PMD9409 :It hits you like a ton of bricks, and if it ends, it feels like a ton of bricks just hit you in the chest.

Couldnt have put it better myself, especially the first part, even if your not necessarily looking for anybody or particularly expect to meet anyone, then you do, and bam, from there on in everything changes, it turns your world upside down when its that strong, and theres nothing you can do to stop it, totally powerless, i cant say its a bad thing though, although difficult sometimes, nothing in this world can compare to that feeling you get every single time you see them, it can scare the living sh!t out of you, yet make you feel so very very happy at the same time, its really quite tough to explain to someone who hasnt felt it.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG