The online racing simulator
Quote from mutt107 :what really annoys me is when these 13 year old girls/guys say they are "in love" after a week of knowing each other.

YOU. ARE. NOT. IN. LOVE.

so true. less "connections" and brain-washing romances, please.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Yeah, near enough a year, proof that even when you think theres no hope, there sometimes can be, loving things at the moment!

I waited 3 years. Do i win something?
Quote from Klutch :I waited 3 years. Do i win something?

No because im still waiting...
Why would i want that :|
Paper mache, what else?

Or you could dye it red, shove it between your legs and prace about infront of your girlfriend screaming "LOOK HUNNY, I'M ON MY PERIOD".
I honestly can't work out if you're just 10 or retarded.
Quote from Becky Rose :Damn you to the pits of my sweaty anus and back!

well, isn't that just a turn-off... :vomit:
Last one gone...

I took the advice from becky to heart and stopped acting so clingy. However, it wasn't supposed to be i guess. I still think she's a soulmate, but that's no guarantee for anything i guess... so life goes on!

Already flirting with the next one... haha!

So I started taking interest in this girl. I have for the last 3 or so months actually, and to be honest its going pretty good. Seems to be too good for some though... My so called friend now, out of nowhere started "hitting" on her too.

I mean what the hell? When we first saw her ages ago his words were, "Meh, not for me". But as soon as I got some sparks going between me and her, he decided it would be a good idea to try and butt in.

I guess you dont care about something you dont see, but its the fact that he tries to make it so obvious. Like all the time.
Well, sounds natural, people usually want what others have. Still a bit of a dick for acting that way tho...
Quote from DevilDare :

So I started taking interest in this girl. I have for the last 3 or so months actually, and to be honest its going pretty good. Seems to be too good for some though... My so called friend now, out of nowhere started "hitting" on her too.

I mean what the hell? When we first saw her ages ago his words were, "Meh, not for me". But as soon as I got some sparks going between me and her, he decided it would be a good idea to try and butt in.

I guess you dont care about something you dont see, but its the fact that he tries to make it so obvious. Like all the time.

Have you actually made any move on her or are you still just at the flirty stage?
Quote from MAGGOT :Have you actually made any move on her or are you still just at the flirty stage?

I havent. I dont rush these things. But I can definitely feel there is some "connection" going on.

I think he is just doing it to piss me off because his relationships never work out for more than a month....
I know what you feel, but usually I'm the one who butts in
Quote from DevilDare :I havent. I dont rush these things. But I can definitely feel there is some "connection" going on.

I think he is just doing it to piss me off because his relationships never work out for more than a month....

After 3 months you haven't made a move of any sort? After 3 months she hasn't made a move of any sort? Damn.
Quote from MAGGOT :After 3 months you haven't made a move of any sort? After 3 months she hasn't made a move of any sort? Damn.

Ball Buster
Double Ball Buster

DevilDare you should really just make a move if you feel any sort of connection. "Taking your time" should be like... a week for first initiation IMO.
Oh this old thread.

I still have a girlfriend for over a month.

That is all!
Quote from PMD9409 :Ball Buster
Double Ball Buster

DevilDare you should really just make a move if you feel any sort of connection. "Taking your time" should be like... a week for first initiation IMO.

Made me lol

For the record, DD, don't take my post as a negative. I just can't fathom waiting that long, personally. That takes a lot of restraint. I made the move the second time we were together... So glad I did though <3
My girlfriend still lives here, it's been about 10 years now, she says I can't dump her because I dumped my last girlfriend but she got dumped by her last boyfriend so it's her turn to dump.

I've also called her dad to see if he'll take her back but he says possession is 9/10s of the law and I don't have a leg to stand on.

I've considered a few methods of murdering her but whenever I come up with a dastardly one that is so cunning that I will never be caught (like the antibiotics one - that was genius) I get so excited that I explain it to her and then I think she texts them to her brother.

Any advice?
Quote from thisnameistaken :My girlfriend still lives here, it's been about 10 years now, she says I can't dump her because I dumped my last girlfriend but she got dumped by her last boyfriend so it's her turn to dump.

I've also called her dad to see if he'll take her back but he says possession is 9/10s of the law and I don't have a leg to stand on.

I've considered a few methods of murdering her but whenever I come up with a dastardly one that is so cunning that I will never be caught (like the antibiotics one - that was genius) I get so excited that I explain it to her and then I think she texts them to her brother.

Any advice?

Hitman.
well clearly, Devildare, your so-called friend saw that you werent making any moves
and decided to step in himself.
And the forbidden fruit is always the tastiest one. Even though thats hardly the case here considering you aren't doing anything.

And i got to end my relationship during the next 2 weeks, before she goes to France.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG