The online racing simulator
All the trollin, I'd be lovin it if I was Klutch.
dey jelly.
Quote from PMD9409 :All the trollin, I'd be lovin it if I was Klutch.

Nah cos then you have to cut yourself and girls/guys and feast on the blood to get off.
where's the pic of his GF?
I almost forgot I was on the internet when I saw this thread. This is definitely the internet. Comedy goldmine.

Having said that I think klutch's girlfriend looks cute.
I know its a bit pretentious to quote myself but...

Quote from danthebangerboy :if all it had taken was me declaring my feelings to make her jump ship from her current relationship then surely that would have proven (if it had happened) that she wasnt truly happy with him, because if she was (or is) then she wouldnt (didnt) leave?

They split, i win!

He said he was sick of her, she threatened to move out, to which he said well what you waiting for then, so she left, as harsh as it sounds he has played right into my hands to be brutally honest, and we have just come back from a very nice evening out having a meal and seeing a film together, a first date of sorts.

So, its very early days and who knows where it will lead, she's not officially my girlfriend yet, and maybe this may seem a bit of a cocky way to look at it, but still, i win!

Probably best my (probably soon to be ex) mate doesnt know about anything about us as yet, hence my maintaining a deathly silence about anything on facebook haha
Quote from danthebangerboy :I know its a bit pretentious to quote myself but...

They split, i win!

He said he was sick of her, she threatened to move out, to which he said well what you waiting for then, so she left, as harsh as it sounds he has played right into my hands to be brutally honest, and we have just come back from a very nice evening out having a meal and seeing a film together, a first date of sorts.

So, its very early days and who knows where it will lead, she's not officially my girlfriend yet, and maybe this may seem a bit of a cocky way to look at it, but still, i win!

Probably best my (probably soon to be ex) mate doesnt know about anything about us as yet, hence my maintaining a deathly silence about anything on facebook haha

Lucky you.
Anyone understands girls?
Really, I fcking hate them. How can someone be too complicated?
what really annoys me is when these 13 year old girls/guys say they are "in love" after a week of knowing each other.

YOU. ARE. NOT. IN. LOVE.
Quote from mutt107 :what really annoys me is when these 13 year old girls/guys say they are "in love" after a week of knowing each other.

YOU. ARE. NOT. IN. LOVE.

unless you are projecting,

why are you even bothered?
Quote from mutt107 :what really annoys me is when these 13 year old girls/guys say they are "in love" after a week of knowing each other.

YOU. ARE. NOT. IN. LOVE.

Love at first sight?..
Women!

I'm now innanimateobjectsexual.
Quote from Becky Rose :Women!

I'm now innanimateobjectsexual.

seems like everyone here gets their wish with the girl's they like eventually..anyone else notice that
Quote from logitekg25 :seems like everyone here gets their wish with the girl's they like eventually..anyone else notice that

I guess that makes me the exception that proves the rule, damn you universe! Damn you to the pits of my swetty anus and back!
then wait longer....from my understanding dan had to wait quite a while

and do you even have a specific person in mind? never see you post about that
A person to spend a night with is easy to find, a person to spend the rest of your life with is.... a bit harder.

I mean we can't choose who we fall in love with, sometimes opposites attract, sometimes it's the opposite of an opposite, I mean most couples don't even truly love each other, there's so many unfaithful people, it's almost become a normality, and even though it shouldn't it just another one of those things we look out for.

I look to the future and when I do, I reach for the stars, and when or if I grab one, I know I wont let go.
Wise words.
Quote from logitekg25 :do you even have a specific person in mind? never see you post about that

I have loved and lost.
Quote from logitekg25 :then wait longer....from my understanding dan had to wait quite a while

Yeah, near enough a year, proof that even when you think theres no hope, there sometimes can be, loving things at the moment!

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG