The online racing simulator
what teaser? more like a fake ticket to heaven..... ( talking bout katrina )
its real...just counterfit

:hide:
Quote from Klutch :lol, i just woke up when i typed that, my grammar fails

i meant hes a complete tool for judging her like that

Haha I knew what you meant but I was so tired last night and that made me laugh so hard, so I thought I'd say something.
Quote from Klutch :Bullshit.

People deal with rape differently. Some completely recluse, others seek out intimacy to hopes of being comforted.
And going to someone who you know cares about you after a tragic ordeal like that seems like a pretty logical thing to do.

Its similiar to the situations where after a child has been raped/molested for years, when they're teenagers/adults they go out seeking intimacy and love and to everyone else they just look like huge sluts.

You can't judge someone like that, and you're a complete ****ing tool because you are.

So after you'd been stabbed and robbed, you'd walk in the same place with your handbag on show soon after? (bearing in mind you are a woman in this diarama).
By the look of this thread, if you post a picture of your gf, you end up cheating on them.
how can you compare being raped with being stabbed or robbed? and how you would cope with all three would be completely different.
poor attempt imo.
continue please.......
Quote from dadge :how can you compare being raped with being stabbed or robbed? and how you would cope with all three would be completely different.
poor attempt imo.
continue please.......

You can compare anything with anything, the result is the same, you are left shocked and violated, and in both cases probably in physical pain, how can you NOT compare the two? No two things are the same, if you live your life saying that then the word compare can be thrown from your mental dictionary. To compare you HAVE to have two different things, that is the point of comparisson.....
Quote from BlueFlame :You can compare anything with anything, the result is the same, you are left shocked and violated, and in both cases probably in physical pain, how can you NOT compare the two? No two things are the same, if you live your life saying that then the word compare can be thrown from your mental dictionary. To compare you HAVE to have two different things, that is the point of comparisson.....

You also need to realize that everyone deals with things differently. Some poeple are open, some people are quiet. That's the awesome part of human psychology is that every person deals with every situation differently. Sure there are similaritys, but no person will ever act the exact same because everyone has a different emotional response.
Quote from BlueFlame :You forgot to argue against the fact she had 'sex' with you after being 'raped' whilst you comforted her telling her it would be ok?

Quote from Klutch :Bullshit.

People deal with rape differently. Some completely recluse, others seek out intimacy to hopes of being comforted.

I agree with Klutch.

The only thing that seems consistent to me is the irrationality of the way women react to it, and the common trait of self-blame - which I believe is manifested from the social stigmas of rape victims that still linger in our society, even today the excuse "she was asking for it. Dressing provocatively" is still used as a defence in court, and it's so wrong.

As for this specific case, which the accuser here is suggesting Dustin is lying about having had sex: Does it really matter?

Besides he's not a kid, youngish but almost double the age that some folk become sexually active. It's not that hard to imagine, albeit somewhat unpleasant visually as one does so.

Dustin does talk a lot of rubbish to deliberately provoke a reaction, he likes confrontation and is his presence in a forum thread can be a bit like a testosterone charged rabbit sucking aphrodisiac laced amphetamines in a field full of single lush available female prostitute rabbits.

That said when he isn't trolling he's actually an ok guy, and if you can accept his sense of humour for the little quirky Canadian thing that it is, then it's not hard to imagine somebody with a similarly quirky sense of humour liking him. Not me, I don't find him funny, but i've met enough civil servants to know that there are people out there capable of finding his way of looking at things amusing, so if we factor out his forum personality, it suddenly isn't so hard to imagine him having a girlfriend and getting laid.

And now that that mental image is in your head i'm going to finish this post before mental image Dustin achieves the O face.
Attached images
Photo on 2010-08-19 at 12.46.jpg
More furrows, and a little less syncronicity between each side of your mouth, Dustin...
Well, it's not official, but it has been me and her the last month, a great girl.

Picture 1, me and her with friends (she is the one with black/blue sweather) picture 2, me at my best - ****ing everything up.
Attached images
38805_1602825553288_1315578352_31639805_2132871_n.jpg
38567_1602820473161_1315578352_31639766_7468069_n.jpg
Very nice looking gal Tor. Hope she has the personality to match. In the second pic you look like Sylvester Stallone in a boxing match....

Before he's had 7 shades of shit punched out of him from Mr. T
Haha

Thanks mate!
She's a shy girl, but I am slowly getting known to her more and more, she's adorable.

So, if I **** this up you can have my testicles!
Please don't **** this up. :scared:
You know it will happend sooner or later :doh:
Quote from Becky Rose :More furrows, and a little less syncronicity between each side of your mouth, Dustin...

I'm at work, what can I say?
Quote from BlueFlame :So after you'd been stabbed and robbed, you'd walk in the same place with your handbag on show soon after? (bearing in mind you are a woman in this diarama).

You are completely detatched from any logical way of thinking aren't you?
Quote from BlueFlame :So after you'd been stabbed and robbed, you'd walk in the same place with your handbag on show soon after? (bearing in mind you are a woman in this diarama).

Yes. You can get stabbed and robbed anywhere. Walking down the same street does not guarantee a recurrance and neither should you live your life in the paranoia of it happening again: There is prudence, and there is the kind of over cautious zealotry that comes with smoking too much cannabis.
but outside can really hurt...
Quote from Becky Rose :It's easiest with strangers, you never see them again, and you lose nothing. If anything i'd encourage you younguns to practice on strangers - just incase the one for you turns out to be somebody you've known for a while, but then never have the bottle to ask.

The key is to smile, if i'm nervous I don't smile and I don't pull. If i'm feeling self conscious I don't smile and I don't pull. When i'm feeling gregacious I always pull even when I don't intend too, which unfortunatley can lead to toilet sex which is never very pleasant.

Did you read The Game? Forgetting for a second what it's about, an instruction manual on how to pickup girls, it's a great read. I had a lot of fun reading it and it was the only book I've ever read that I read in a week (for it's length). Not to mention that I've picked up more the a few ladies using this book. You'll be surprised how well Kinos, Negs and things like that work. I have a girlfriend but I still practice this from time to time on people I meet. You walk away with quite a few numbers, even if 'their' guy is standing right there.

Quote from logitekg25 :dustin just friended me

It's ok, he's on my facebook too ... He is not crazy stalker or anything ... Atleast he has not showed up at my house.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :

Looks like your having a crisis!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :

The face every computer user makes when they notice they bought apple computers instead of windows.

(Or the occasional virus.)

Look how off-topic this thread has went, Shape up you lot.
Quote from Becky Rose :Yes. You can get stabbed and robbed anywhere. Walking down the same street does not guarantee a recurrance and neither should you live your life in the paranoia of it happening again: There is prudence, and there is the kind of over cautious zealotry that comes with smoking too much cannabis.

But speaking generally in a scenario where a negetive outcome occurs the human regresses negetively and paranoid. I am pretty sure 99.9% of women after being sexually violated, will take a good few months, maybe even years to build up the confidence to allow sex to take place again, the 0.1% are crack whores. Obviously.
Quote from BlueFlame :But speaking generally in a scenario where a negetive outcome occurs the human regresses negetively and paranoid. I am pretty sure 99.9% of women after being sexually violated, will take a good few months, maybe even years to build up the confidence to allow sex to take place again, the 0.1% are crack whores. Obviously.

proof or bullshit. try not to pull figures out of your arse. are you saying that the lady Dustin was talking about is a crack whore?
i've noticed you like to exaggerate the truth to help you make your point. maybe try a different tactic?
Quote from BlueFlame :But speaking generally in a scenario where a negetive outcome occurs the human regresses negetively and paranoid. I am pretty sure 99.9% of women after being sexually violated, will take a good few months, maybe even years to build up the confidence to allow sex to take place again, the 0.1% are crack whores. Obviously.

Try to explain the girls that were molested as children, and then end up becoming sluts.

I'd like to see your point of view on that...

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG