The online racing simulator
Quote from jinxboy :i have been single for 10years and LOVE IT.. i dont want to have a girlfriends right now.. i still have a tons of girls to hang out/anywhere what wshe want me to go with/girls loves to ride my sportbike

same here man! single for a while now too but imo its more fun the way like this.

(btw to be single doesnt mean you have noe sex life )
Quote from BastianB :same here man! single for a while now too but imo its more fun the way like this.

(btw to be single doesnt mean you have noe sex life )

damn right!
Quote from jinxboy :right now my latest girl i have been with.. heres the pics of her.

"Been with," meaning f*cked?
Gay? So because i think shes not the best ive seen i am gay?
Yep.

Watchu' gun' do 'bout it?
Quote from jinxboy :i have been single for 10years and LOVE IT.. i dont want to have a girlfriends right now.. i still have a tons of girls to hang out/anywhere what wshe want me to go with/girls loves to ride my sportbike

heres pics of myself and my girls

edited:
right now my latest girl i have been with.. heres the pics of her.

the right and one of her friends having a wedding that today.

middle one.. at church for deaf meeting. well i am deaf excatly she came with me.

I could take a few of 'em for a girlfriend if you dont mind.

Seriously your daughters are beautiful man.

lol is it me or you look quite young. O_O
Quote from (SaM) :Yep.

Watchu' gun' do 'bout it?

Uhm nothing only tell you that your stupid.....
Apparently it's a good idea to pretend to be gay when courting women. Alot of girls would go out with a gay bloke, if they weren't gay. Reason being is that gay men have no sexual interest in the girl. If you want to pull, don't be a man-slut.<3
I'll post a pic of that girl I've been with for a couple months last summer. Next to dad's Mustang I borrowed for a week when he was in Cuba. ^_^
Attached images
cath1.jpg
:d
Attached images
124.JPG
Quote from DevilDare :Seen better

Boy then you ain't seen nothing yet in your life.
That's a really good looking girl right there!
Quote from Vinnylegends :Boy then you ain't seen nothing yet in your life.
That's a really good looking girl right there!

So because she has massive boobs shes good?
yes
Quote from DevilDare :So because she has massive boobs shes good?

Lol, is it just me or are big boobs overrated?
no
so this girl is good?:

i guess not
Quote from Riders Motion :Next to dad's Mustang I borrowed for a week when he was in Cuba. ^_^

Is she as boring to hang out with as the Mustang is to drive?
Quote from Riders Motion :I could take a few of 'em for a girlfriend if you dont mind.

Seriously your daughters are beautiful man.

lol is it me or you look quite young. O_O

wtf. hahah i am 23.. i looks pretty young yep.. and i am excatly deaf yeah girls always wanted to learn signs language! haha woot! but actually girls really loves my personal like they knows i will take care of anything for them.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG