The online racing simulator
lol, too true
guys, this might have a lot of swear words... if you were in my situation you would understand why im swearing a lot....

seriously, ****. my.life.

i mean, why had she to dump me? why? i did nothing wrong, NOTHING, i was flawless...before she left for her ****ing motherland everything was going smooth as silk... and now? dumping me via msn? seriously.... to my face its better.... i feel like taking a plane and giving her a lesson.... who knows over there in bulgaria it might be legal.... but i wont, i'll wait for her to come back to canada for school, and make her regret to have dumped me, the only guy who ever really cared about her, and was going to be there for her all the time.... now she has no one but her selfish ****ing mind.... and i am left alone here, with my heart broken into a thousand pieces....
**** YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR RUINING MY ****ING SUMMER
How did you managed to f*ck this page with your ultra long text field?

EDIT: oh, now i see it.
You are young. You'll regret posting this in a few months/years.

Trust me. Live life and look forwards
Quote from el pibe :...i feel like taking a plane and giving her a lesson.... who knows over there in bulgaria it might be legal.... but i wont, i'll wait for her to come back to canada for school, and make her regret to have dumped me...

Dont tell me I just read a threat aimed at a girl for dumping you...

Dude... The ****? Teaching her a lesson? Make her regret she dumped you?

Lock yourself in mate until you calm down.
Yea, that post was far away from being necessary. Spreading your rage on an internet board will not make the things better.

Plus, threatening your ex like that is not elegant at all. Even if she is never gonna read this words probably.
well..its probably the best option to vent. its pretty much anonymous unlike facebook, or even a blog. id suggest omegle for a week
For some reason(not to turn things up), I'd like to see it... But, dumping via MSN is lame. True dat.
Damn, children should be banned from posting on forums.

Grow up. :rolleyes:
Quote from zeugnimod :Damn, children should be banned from posting on forums.

Morning.
Quote from el pibe :i feel like taking a plane and giving her a lesson.... who knows over there in bulgaria it might be legal.... but i wont, i'll wait for her to come back to canada for school, and make her regret to have dumped me

umad?

In all seriousness thats just pathetic man, grow up
Oh well el pibe, I got dumped once, by someone I REALLY REALLY liked, she came out of a 5 and a half year relationship to be with me, and now she's going around with old men... but there's plenty more girls in the sea, you don't know what love is trust me.... just forget her because she obviously don't love you...no offense, my ex didn't love me either
oh well, at least a known troll understands me

yeah, i should forget her... its not doing me any good...... well... life goes on as you said... at least i have my bike or my bro's mr2 to have some fun...
Quote from el pibe :oh well, at least a known troll understands me

yeah, i should forget her... its not doing me any good...... well... life goes on as you said... at least i have my bike or my bro's mr2 to have some fun...

Meh if I was a troll I'd of said something quite the opposite but it's true what I said, I use to be the type of person to go looking for girls etc.. Now I'm just like having fun, not really looking etc, and then the decent girls will come to you eventually.... I am seeing someone currently and she seems OK, but I ain't worrying over her when I'm not with her etc, whatever happens happens life's hard and there's plenty of things to keep your mind off girls and plenty of things better than most girls....

Oh and I hate my ex, so if anyone wants pics of the slut pm me.
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Quote from AMB :
Oh and I hate my ex, so if anyone wants pics of the slut pm me.

i bet that everyone would be interested so just post them here
here's my g/f

oh, i give up, couldn't resist the urge to post mine here also(been together for two years soon):
Attached images
Pilt+ 009.jpg
Wow, do you want to say you drew this picture ? :O
Anyway I wish good luck to you both
Quote from TypeRacing :Wow, do you want to say you drew this picture ? :O
Anyway I wish good luck to you both

five hours of effort...if i remember it correctly,
thanks
Very nice, I thought you had her professionally drawn
heres my girl
Attached images
britt.jpg
Quote from zeugnimod :Damn, children should be banned from posting on forums.

Typical German attitude :P
I'm not German, I'm International.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG