The online racing simulator
Quote from The Very End : !! I wish I were gay but I ain't lmao! Well, I am too misserable to get any girls so I might well try to go alternative lane aswell.

Take Another Tunnel.

Quote from Klutch :I dont know if i suddenly got attractive or what.

Scored two roots this coming saturday, some chick i met at a rave last month wants my pen0r(very kinky... kinda reminds me of my ex...). And my mates sister whos scene chick.

Set to be a good night, 2 roots, 2 pills, a rave, and a bunch of mates.

Can't think of anything better :P

The more you write the more i believe you´re a 40 years old fat virgin with no friends watching hentai and cp all day long, locked in his basement dreaming about days like that.

And if you´re not (but i think you are) its still not ok to make such an propaganda of your drug usage in this forum. Just remember that this forum isn´t only visited by grown up people like us.

What you´re writing shows that you´re an idiot. not that you´re cool or somewhat else.

have a nice day
Quote from BastianB :The more you write the more i believe you´re a 40 years old fat virgin with no friends watching hentai and cp all day long, locked in his basement dreaming about days like that.

And if you´re not (but i think you are) its still not ok to make such an propaganda of your drug usage in this forum. Just remember that this forum isn´t only visited by grown up people like us.

What you´re writing shows that you´re an idiot. not that you´re cool or somewhat else.

have a nice day

Jealousy's a bitch.
Quote from BastianB :For sure. See you in few years. Or not

Oh? whats that? you'll be on your deathbed wishing you lived your life a little, and to its fullest extent, as oposed to being a uptight whiney bitch about what others choose to do with their lives your whole life?

Oh..what a shame..
Quote from Klutch :Oh? whats that? you'll be on your deathbed wishing you lived your life a little, and to its fullest extent, as oposed to being a uptight whiney bitch about what others choose to do with their lives your whole life?

Oh..what a shame..

Who said i don´t live my life. Believe me i do but i don´t tell it to the whole world

I dont even care what the f*ck you do with your tiny life but i care when people tell it the way like you at places where younger people meet, too
Gotta agree with Klutch on this one.

Live your own life, rather than criticise another's.

holy crap...lets just get along, and stay ontopic some, alrite
Gacek, your girl is very cute. Don't listen to what anybody says about her, because she's with you, not them mate.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yes, but you're the ****ed up one that thinks blood drinking is sexy. Therefore you have no reasonable opinion on a rather attractive girl to normal non-deviant people.

/thread.

Me & Sinead
Attached images
L025458SINMOR011.jpg
Quote from The Very End :Good way to start the new page, make sure to keep this one mister

yes i think i am going to she loves me to bits and i love her with all my heart
Be sure to do that

Aww, this is too much nice words I got to scream out something to level this out..

RALLYPACK?!!=!=!?
Quote from Falcon140 :Gacek, your girl is very cute. Don't listen to what anybody says about her, because she's with you, not them mate.

thanks mate
+1.
True

And as a friendly reminder - people posts shit on the internet, and tells their opinions very blunty, so don't feel offended by them. Just put on your careface and read the comments you like, and ignore the rest, that's what I do
NO WONDER EVERYONE THINKS YOU'RE A CRAZY STUPID NORWEIGNENEN DRUNK TOR!

Why you think that, I actually were nice this time
What happened to ignoring the negativity!

Jeez, I was trying to prove your point, but you went and messed it up!

I am very disappointed

Oh loL!
Well it's early in the morning, sorry

And I did of course joke a little myself, but I did not transfered well enough into the text I wrote.. Well, blame the new time since it's only 08.37 here instead of 09.37 due to wintertimes.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yes, but you're the ****ed up one that thinks blood drinking is sexy. Therefore you have no reasonable opinion on a rather attractive girl to normal non-deviant people.

/thread.

I laughed so hard

Nice one.
Quote from The Very End :Oh loL!
Well it's early in the morning, sorry

And I did of course joke a little myself, but I did not transfered well enough into the text I wrote.. Well, blame the new time since it's only 08.37 here instead of 09.37 due to wintertimes.

Besides, I think everyone loves you because you ARE a stupid drunk norwegian.

And because your posts are full of sig quotes.. Which make me popular, cause of my funny sig quote. Oh Yeah

Wow, it is early isn't it?? Like.. 11:15am here. O.O

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG