The online racing simulator
+1 looks sweet imo
thanks guys
Quote from gacek1 :i dont care what you say, she is my gf and i love her
she is 16 and even if she looks young i dont care about it..

You posted a picture up of your girlfriend and only expect good responses?
Obviously people will have different tastes, and i think shes fugly as all ****.

Quote from mcintyrej :Good on you mate, ignore the trolls.

hardly a troll.

He posted up a picture of his girlfriend and didnt expect to be judged?
I'm obviously going to say whatever i want on the matter.
Yes, but you're the ****ed up one that thinks blood drinking is sexy. Therefore you have no reasonable opinion on a rather attractive girl to normal non-deviant people.

/thread.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yes, but you're the ****ed up one that thinks blood drinking is sexy. Therefore you have no reasonable opinion on a rather attractive girl to normal non-deviant people.

/thread.

+1 lol
Quote from Klutch :You posted a picture up of your girlfriend and only expect good responses?
Obviously people will have different tastes, and i think shes fugly as all ****.

hardly a troll.

He posted up a picture of his girlfriend and didnt expect to be judged?
I'm obviously going to say whatever i want on the matter.

This isn't a fricken competition to see who's got the best girlfriend, I don't know where you got the idea that this thread is for getting "responses" over our loved ones...
You post up a picture. ON THE ****ING INTERNET. And don't expect bad replies?

Are you dense or just ****ing stupid?

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yes, but you're the ****ed up one that thinks blood drinking is sexy. Therefore you have no reasonable opinion on a rather attractive girl to normal non-deviant people.

/thread.

Bloodplay does not mean blood drinking.
Quote from Klutch :You post up a picture. ON THE ****ING INTERNET. And don't expect bad replies?

Are you dense or just ****ing stupid?

Bloodplay does not mean blood drinking.

This isn't 4chan mate...
But it IS the internet.
Quote from Klutch :But it IS the internet.

Yeah, but not every site has to be the same. The majority of this forum is mature, although it may not seem like it at times.
Klutch, i suggest you shut your mouth instead of showing off your non sense agression related to pic of my gf i posted, get a life man

PS. if you have friends, go and meet them instead of making posts full of shit, if you dont have any i feel sad for you
Agreed, klutch is being a dick.
Quote from gacek1 :Klutch, i suggest you shut your mouth instead of showing off your non sense agression related to pic of my gf i posted, get a life man

PS. if you have friends, go and meet them instead of making posts full of shit, if you dont have any i feel sad for you

Boo Hoo.
You post up a picture of your gf on the internet, of all places, and don't expect someone to pull the piss? And then you have the nerve to come chuck a sad? You brang this on yourself lol.

The only person who needs to get a life is you. Don't take everything to heart darling, my world doesn't stop revolving every time i offend someone.

I have many great friends, im broke as all **** and have no where to go tonight ;D
Quote from danthebangerboy :Agreed, klutch is being a dick.

I'm always a dick, you of all people should know that

I'd post my ex...but im not one to show off
actually i have a life mate
and i understand that everyone have different tastes, but you could said what you think in other way, and btw i dont really care about what you say because its my gf not yours
and internet is not a bad thing, we post pictures, people comment it so come on you didnt had to say things like that because that was really childish for me, and i still dont get why you didnt used atleast more mature words?
Let's calm down 'aye?
Klutch has a really good point, if you post something on internet you are doomed to get all kinds of replies, bad and good. You need to accept that people have different opinions, and going on big all-out flamewars because someone stated their opinion... meh

Klutch has a... an interesting taste indeed, and might tell things a little sharp, but he's a good lad imo. Let's all just cool down and take a beer / coke, he has his opinion, you has your opinion and hell.. my opinions I don't usually tells too much about - I would be banned.

Edit : Klutch, get your sorry arse here, I got a JD we can share and drink away our frustrations of the internet
Quote from The Very End :Klutch has a... an interesting taste indeed, and might tell things a little sharp, but he's a good lad imo. Let's all just cool down and take a beer / coke, he has his opinion, you has your opinion and hell.. my opinions I don't usually tells too much about - I would be banned.

Edit : Klutch, get your sorry arse here, I got a JD we can share and drink away our frustrations of the internet

IM HERE, IM HERE

only 10:42pm and i've already run out of things to do for tonight >_<

edit: I think the skin around the back of my lip piercing is trying to grow over it. FML.
Aww
Come over here o' big boy and let's get shitfaced so you can be my boyfriend and I can post a picture of you in this thread.

Now THAT'S win!
aslong as balls dont touch, im in for it
Tor, this is the "Post Your Girlfriend" thread,

You'd have to go make you own special thread
What about "I accidently fell with my penis in your butt due to a banana on the floor" ?

Edit : What thread shal I use, there is so many We have my 2-3 drunk topics, we have my weekend raport, my OTHER weekend raport and other rather interesting topics
...how about the "Wish I was gay" thread?
Quote from The Very End :What about "I accidently fell with my penis in your butt due to a banana on the floor" ?

Well, its an accident...so yeah, thats fine.
Quote from CSU1 :...how about the "Wish I was gay" thread?

!! I wish I were gay but I ain't lmao! Well, I am too misserable to get any girls so I might well try to go alternative lane aswell.

Quote from Klutch :Well, its an accident...so yeah, thats fine.

Fine, *plan plotted*
I dont know if i suddenly got attractive or what.

Scored two roots this coming saturday, some chick i met at a rave last month wants my pen0r(very kinky... kinda reminds me of my ex...). And my mates sister whos scene chick.

Set to be a good night, 2 roots, 2 pills, a rave, and a bunch of mates.

Can't think of anything better :P

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG