The online racing simulator
Best deal is to get a girl that's in a lower league than you, then they cook clean and do everything for you and if you don't like something they do or aren't doing you make threatening statements which make her think she doesn't satisfy you, and she will do anything you want forever, LOCKED IN A CAGE OF EMOTION AND POSSESIVE FEAR!
That only works if you are pretty damn sure you don't treat her as a human being You lost when you gone soft.
Quote from BlueFlame :Best deal is to get a girl that's in a lower league than you

What are you talking about?
I'd say best deal is to get a girl who's in a higher league than you and convince her to cook and clean for you anyways.
Quote from MAGGOT :I'd say best deal is to get a girl who's in a higher league than you and convince her to cook and clean for you anyways.

Marry an ugly rich girl, you get the benefit of the money without every guy in the room hitting on your wife and she takes better care of you.

AAnt

This only applies to good looking men..like me for one
Quote from wheel4hummer :What are you talking about?

I guess he mixed up the words "slave" and "girlfriend". Or not?
toasting in an epic bread eh?

Im 19 and my gf is 24. I only had older women in my Life dont ask me why.
Sadly we broke up last week but im on it.
Oh well, I never thought i'd post this but it was actually her idea.
Attached images
hi.jpg
Nice lady
Quote from Bawbag :Oh well, I never thought i'd post this but it was actually her idea.

should post the facebook comments off that pic aswell here
Quote from Bawbag :Oh well, I never thought i'd post this but it was actually her idea.

Why is your hair so short?

mine
Quote from gacek1 :http://c33.grono.net/63/63/gallery-81853880-500x500.jpg
mine

very nice
I'd hit that.
That's why I'd hit it!

<Insert Pedobear here>
not really...she only very partly looks 15 or 16, because thats what i see all day

but not 12...and not so much 15 or 16
Agree, she does not look like she's 12. I'd guessed 16-17 if I didn't know here age. Either way, no need for paperbag on that one
She only looks young if your trying to make her look young.

TBH I hate people who say stuff like "You look 12". Especially the ones at college who as me how old I am. If they used their brain for 2 seconds they could figure out I'm at least 16 SINCE I'M AT COLLEGE.
Guess she is trying to make a funnty face or anything. A round face can be pretty too, depends completely on other things
Quote from Klutch :She has a very odd shaped face, paper bag job...

Either you've caught teh ghay or your trap radar is finely calibrated.
i dont care what you say, she is my gf and i love her
she is 16 and even if she looks young i dont care about it..
Quote from gacek1 :i dont care what you say, she is my gf and i love her
she is 16 and even if she looks young i dont care about it..

Good on you mate, ignore the trolls.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG