The online racing simulator
Quote from logitekg25 :i've been single my whole life

So was I, until I started having sexual intercourse with DJ equipment.
Quote from logitekg25 :i've been single my whole life

Your 14....

Trust me on this one. Its not worth trying to find a girl at this age..... They are all sluts and immature, and 90% of the time you will break up couple months later and go through this stupid "depression" cycle which is not fun....

Wait a couple of years. Not saying that you shouldnt hang out with girls, just that its not exactly worth going further than that.

That is my opinion anyway..... From my own experience and what I have seen happen with my friends.....

Not saying that all the girls are like that. Most of them anyway..... in the UK atleast.....
america's schools are not a fun place...so in the US to...
I have only been in one relationship before now and that was when i was 14 and it really was just a complete pointless relationship. But now am 16 i feel people have matured a bit more now and i feel i have a bit too (even though people would say different). Still things haven't turned out the way I wanted but I guess that's what a relationship is and you just have to work for it if you really want it
Quote from DevilDare :Your 14....

Trust me on this one. Its not worth trying to find a girl at this age..... They are all sluts and immature.

Better than loose and old sluts.

A fresh and supple 16 year old girl is definitely something worth a try.
Quote from JJ72 :A fresh and supple 16 year old girl is definitely something worth a try.

Will telling the judge that get me out of trouble afterward?
Distinct lack of bewbz in here recently. :sadbanana
Quote from J@tko :Distinct lack of bewbz in here recently. :sadbanana

Men have breasts too.
Logitech, I were single the first 18 years of my life, so don't complain
Quote from JJ72 :
A fresh and supple 16 year old girl is definitely something worth a try.

I'm only 18, but personally can't stand most younger girls..

I know thats a bit odd being male, as most females prefer older males, and most males prefer younger females.

Give me someone thats 19/20/21/22 kthnx
Quote from Klutch : Give me someone thats 19/20/21/22 kthnx

I'm 18, but I like older and younger women/girls. Ages 16-26 is fine. Though I doubt any 26yr old (or anyone of any age for that matter :razz would want to go out with me.
TVE! I ORDER YOU TO PM ME WITH DETAILS REGAURDING WHERE TO MEET OU TO FINALLY RACE!! (still havent lol :razz
What? I suck at LFS, don't dare to race anymore since I just lose
Yeah. Its true I remember even myself beating him
Ok, LR race server in 85 minutes from now. That means 21.30 / 9.30 in GMT+1 time zone. Be there and see me come dead last logitech.
Gentlemen, as much as we all love to talk about our private lifes on the intarwebs you must at least attach a picture of some description to your post.

But on the subject of ages - age really doesn't mean nothing. There were immature relationships which lasted weeks when I was 14 and there still are now. I met Ellie when she was 15 and were still together almost 2 years on so...

And following the new picture rule...

wait what is my timezone!!!

EDIT: do you mean in pretty much 50 minutes?
Picture eh

Quote from logitekg25 :wait what is my timezone!!!

EDIT: do you mean in pretty much 50 minutes?

45 mins from now aprox.
i think you mean 40 minutes

EDIT: what is the exact server name?
LR racing server, you can't miss it ^^
Now back topic mofo!
Well that was deplorable. I got basically crashed 10 million times by the same few people in 1 race, and finally they spun me.

Idiots.

Void, can I be admin kthx?
No more jokes now, THIS is my girlfriend

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG