The online racing simulator
Quote from logitekg25 :might post my gf, might not.....gotta decide if its a good idea

I wouldn't do it if I were you, but I'm not. So do it!
Quote from logitekg25 :might post my gf, might not.....gotta decide if its a good idea

how on gods earth do you have 3,111 posts and you're only here 1 year?
oh, now i see.

Your mom is not your gf, when will you get it?
Oh, and neither is your hand.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Your mom is not your gf, when will you get it?
Oh, and neither is your hand.

Haha, Jealous?
Quote from Vinnylegends :Haha, Jealous?

only if he has a hook for a hand. but then he could use the other. you know, freestyle.
Yes, or find a nice girl to help you instead!
*sigh* you people are nice, getting more action then youl get probably not but still
What? English please..
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
I'm currently having fun with someone, although can't call her my girlfriend...yet
Quote from mookie427 :I'm currently having fun with someone, although can't call her my girlfriend...yet

Ok then... boyfriend? :P
Quote from mookie427 :I'm currently having fun with someone, although can't call her my girlfriend...yet

Come on..... No time for games. As one might say, "Boobs or GTFO".
Quote from DevilDare :Come on..... No time for games. As one might say, "Boobs or GTFO".

No boob pics for you

Instead have this crappy photo of my 'not quite girlfriend' (read: frustration) from one of my recent explores/photography expeditions
Attached images
Img43363-6mp.jpg
no gf yet.... still working on it though.... i shouldnt have f*cked that girl a couple months ago.... i nopw have the rep of a manwhore... or the one of a douchebag coz i told her to gtfo after i did her....
Quote from el pibe :no gf yet.... still working on it though.... i shouldnt have f*cked that girl a couple months ago.... i nopw have the rep of a manwhore... or the one of a douchebag coz i told her to gtfo after i did her....

Omg, you're my idol, awesome!1211`~!1
stop the hypocreci boris, i bet you would do the same if u do one of those '' mistakes '' that are so TVE alike...
Quote from mookie427 :No boob pics for you

Instead have this crappy photo of my 'not quite girlfriend' (read: frustration) from one of my recent explores/photography expeditions

you're joking right? :hide:
Quote from mookie427 :No boob pics for you

i see she's comfortable being surrounded by nuts.
oh, and why that smile? did a fart roll up the front?
i dont even have a picture of her yet, i warn you, she has snake bites
wtf why would you deliberate whether to post a picture of your non existant gf when you don't even have a picture?
we forgot to take a picture together yesterday :banghead:

i could raid her fb, but thats creepin, and she has no pictures of her face that are clear and bright enough to see
Quote from logitekg25 :we forgot to take a picture together yesterday :banghead:

i could raid her fb, but thats creepin, and she has no pictures of her face that are clear and bright enough to see

12yrs old dating
Quote from logitekg25 :i dont even have a picture of her yet, i warn you, she has snake bites

*ears perk up*
Did someone say girl with piercings?

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG