The online racing simulator
Nah I like her :banana_ra
Quote from Osco :you're joking right? :hide:

Deadly seriousalthough at the moment it's more an open relationship than anything if I wanted to put a name to it

Quote from dadge :i see she's comfortable being surrounded by nuts.
oh, and why that smile? did a fart roll up the front?

She's comfortable enough in my company so I guess so! As for farting....nahh its the only half-decent pic I could find
Quote from logitekg25 :we forgot to take a picture together yesterday :banghead:

i could raid her fb, but thats creepin, and she has no pictures of her face that are clear and bright enough to see

Always a worrying sign....
if they are all boob shots post them anyway
lol I dont smoke I hate smoke or using other thinks I am happy with out that crap or other.

I drink sometime and thas all
Quote from mookie427 :Deadly seriousalthough at the moment it's more an open relationship than anything if I wanted to put a name to it

She's comfortable enough in my company so I guess so! As for farting....nahh its the only half-decent pic I could find

oh dear
Why are you guys posting pictures of 'your girl' in the Girlfriend Topic. When you guys don't even have a Girlfriend?

Why are you guys so excited when one of your friends is a girl, and she happens to hang out with you? They are not your Girlfriends, They are just friends.
Quote from mookie427 :its the only half-decent pic I could find

so if she only looks half decent when a fart rolls up the front. are you saying that the rest of the time, she looks like a pitbull chewing a wasp?
Quote from Vinnylegends :Why are you guys posting pictures of 'your girl' in the Girlfriend Topic. When you guys don't even have a Girlfriend?

Why are you guys so excited when one of your friends is a girl, and she happens to hang out with you? They are not your Girlfriends, They are just friends.

So sorry Mr Expert! :bowdown:
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :You seem to have influenced logiteks taste in women

Mine has snakebites, and her nipples pierced. Oh Yeah!

Jealous. My most recent ex did have sexy dreads, though.

... Damn I miss the bedroom fun with her...
-
Quote from dadge :so if she only looks half decent when a fart rolls up the front. are you saying that the rest of the time, she looks like a pitbull chewing a wasp?

careful you

What I meant to say is I don't have many pics suitable enough for this thread
Quote from brandons48 :Not really into the dreads myself, I don't really like the extremes of that kinda style. A bit is okay I guess. Still, I don't really mind the girl's kinda "style" if she's a nice girl i'm fine with her.

This girl just had dreads and her ears were a 00 gauge. Nothing extreme in the least Damn sexy either way, though.

Of course, I'm not exactly extreme, either. I have two tattoos, a mohawk and my ears are a 0 gauge.
-
Speaking of tattoos, what do you guys think of a bar code on the lower back end of your neck?

I was thinking of having a small one and make the numbers my family birthdate years.

(Not worthy its own thread so. :razz
This has turned into an ego thread, we don't need to know about your sex lives, 'oh dude totally, i've been there'

Edit: oh and the ones posting, hating and disrespecing others girlfriends are the ones single and most likely to stay that way.
Quote from DevilDare :Speaking of tattoos, what do you guys think of a bar code on the lower back end of your neck?

I was thinking of having a small one and make the numbers my family birthdate years.

(Not worthy its own thread so. :razz

Not very imaginative because it's from a film, pick something more unique.
No its not from Hitman.....
Which is a film?

It's unique which is what a tattoo should be shouldn't it?
-
Yes, the tattoo in Hitman was a barcode, but it was on his head! Also, it didnt have any numbers....

It would be unique to me, as it would hold my family's birth years.
Looks wank imo. You'll also be chucked onto the conveyer and scanned in every shop.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG