The online racing simulator
Quote from brandons48 :I just meant that I don't like it when it's overdone.

Yea, some go further than I like. It's a fine line, and also depends on the girl herself as to what will look best.

Quote from DevilDare :Speaking of tattoos, what do you guys think of a bar code on the lower back end of your neck?

I was thinking of having a small one and make the numbers my family birthdate years.

(Not worthy its own thread so. :razz

I, personally, like the idea; unique or not, it's still an interesting socio-political commentary.

Quote from AMB :This has turned into an ego thread, we don't need to know about your sex lives, 'oh dude totally, i've been there'

Edit: oh and the ones posting, hating and disrespecing others girlfriends are the ones single and most likely to stay that way.

Turned into an ego thread? Dude, the whole point of this thread is to flaunt your significant other, it was always an ego thread.
and last time I checked this was not a thread discussing the merits and detractors of a barcode-shaped tattoo
@MAGGOT - I guess so

Devil - yeah I suppose it would be unique as you have birth dates

Just doesn't look good imo.
Quote from AMB :Edit: oh and the ones posting, hating and disrespecing others girlfriends are the ones who know the difference between a joke and an insult will do just fine in life.

just thought i'd fix that for ya bud
the first part of that sentence is a bit extreme don't you think? you're basically saying that those who have simply posted are single? how did you make that jump?
or did you mean "those posting hate and disrespecting others"
a well placed comma could be the difference between "i helped my dad jack, off the horse." and "i helped my dad jack off the horse".
Quote from dadge :just thought i'd fix that for ya bud
the first part of that sentence is a bit extreme don't you think? you're basically saying that those who have simply posted are single? how did you make that jump?
or did you mean "those posting hate and disrespecting others"
a well placed comma could be the difference between "i helped my dad jack, off the horse." and "i helped my dad jack off the horse".

Thank you for correcting me, much appreciated.

And yes I mean the ones hating.
i knew i would get klutches attention

and when i met her she diddnt have them, next thing i knew i got a guess what, i got snake bites! text

and heres a teaser, and all of her fb pictures are something like this

EDIT: and she isnt the skateboarding punk type, i guess she just happened to like the picture, so she put it up
she rarely skates lol
Bit dark, met her in real life yet?
every saturday the past 4 weeks, and over vacation a few times

EDIT: probably an important detail that i have seen her in real life :hide:
eye, I see that WWF sticker. Hopefully she's not into PETA, too <shifty eyes>

That's one of the biggest problems I've found with 'alt' girls... They're all bleedy vegetarians and vegans who hate humans and suchforth. Well, not all, but a significant portion.
she said she likes nature, but she is not a vegitarian
Quote from MAGGOT :eye, I see that WWF sticker. Hopefully she's not into PETA, too <shifty eyes>

That's one of the biggest problems I've found with 'alt' girls... They're all bleedy vegetarians and vegans who hate humans and suchforth. Well, not all, but a significant portion.

Whats the problem?
Most of the vegan's i've met are great people, aren't overly pushy in their beliefs etc.

Quote from logitekg25 :i knew i would get klutches attention

and when i met her she diddnt have them, next thing i knew i got a guess what, i got snake bites! text

and heres a teaser, and all of her fb pictures are something like this

EDIT: and she isnt the skateboarding punk type, i guess she just happened to like the picture, so she put it up
she rarely skates lol

Hmm..not sure if wan't.
Will reserve judgement for a clearer photo

Although i will say posing with a skateboard when you don't skate is kinda tryhard
Ahaha this thread still gives me laughs.

No one cares. and Klutch less than no one cares about your views.

Quote from rich uk :ahaha this thread still gives me laughs.

No one cares. And klutch less than no one cares about your views.

:d

+1
Quote from rich uk :Ahaha this thread still gives me laughs.

No one cares. and Klutch less than no one cares about your views.

Clearly you care or you wouldn't have commented darling.
Quote from Klutch :Clearly you care or you wouldn't have commented darling.

Why is that?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Why is that?

Because if you don't care about something its not worth the reply and/or effort in replying.
Quote from Klutch :Because if you don't care about something its not worth the reply and/or effort in replying.

Like when people were hating on your photo's and you 'didn't care' yet replied?

Quote from AMB :Like when people were hating on your photo's and you 'didn't care' yet replied?

I wasn't the one bitching about my photos? lol
Quote from Klutch :I wasn't the one bitching about my photos? lol

Yeah, so they want to put you down etc, but you said to them you don't care what they say, but you still replied to them each time they said something bad.
You should know by now that majority of my posts are just to stir shit :P
haha making yourself looks like a tard keeps this forum alive!
Damn straight.
Quote from Klutch :You should know by now that majority of my posts are just to stir shit :P

I know exactly what you mean :headbang::smileyrai
ffs, stop feeding his need of attention and get back on topic ladies!
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG