The online racing simulator
sounds truly horrible
wat
hahahahaha
That's some messed up shit O_o
I hope everything sorts out for ya, it sounds like you could need it - no offence of course
Too much events for one summer! Even Barney Stinson raises his eyebrow.

My cool story bro: I've met girl on internet. Two dates, not much talking, just paying shit for her. Decide to never see her again, get called dick and heart breaker, then love of her life. There are no normal girls on the internet.
Quote from Kid222 :Too much events for one summer! Even Barney Stinson raises his eyebrow.

My cool story bro: I've met girl on internet. Two dates, not much talking, just paying shit for her. Decide to never see her again, get called dick and heart breaker, then love of her life. There are no normal girls on the internet.

Now while internet dating starts to get more and more socially acceptable, think of one thing:
There always is a reason why a girl (it's always the girl chosing the guy, not vice versa) needs the internet to get in a relationship.
Quote from ColeusRattus :Now while internet dating starts to get more and more socially acceptable, think of one thing:
There always is a reason why a girl (it's always the girl chosing the guy, not vice versa) needs the internet to get in a relationship.

I know a couple of people who've tried internet dating and the conclusion I came to is as simple as it is obvious:

The women are all psychos, and the men are all married.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I know a couple of people who've tried internet dating and the conclusion I came to is as simple as it is obvious:

The women are all psychos, and the men are all married.

Indeed.

I used to talk to some girls on chat, maybe it's me, but they were mostly fusking terrible to talk with. Normal girls (and people in general) don't usually waste their time at internet talking rooms.
Almost everyone who uses the internet daily has some mental issue or cross to bear.
Quote from BlueFlame :Almost everyone who uses the internet daily has some mental issue or cross to bear.

More than 90% of young estonians uses internet daily.........yeah we´re screwed!
Quote from J@tko :.

Yup, that's why mental classifications are irrelevant, because everyone is different.
Quote from -NightFly- :More than 90% of young estonians uses internet daily.........yeah we´re screwed!

nah, some of us are very very ronery and dont get screwed
ha ha
Quote from -NightFly- :More than 90% of young estonians uses internet daily.........yeah we´re screwed!

ever wondered why our country topped the list in cyberbullying in europe?

gf bought me a suicidegirl subscription for our anniversary today.

best. gf. ever.
Quote from Klutch :gf bought me a suicidegirl subscription for our anniversary today.

I have to say, that's a bit weird.

(as a gift for your anniversary, I mean)
its kinda like facebook.
but with naked tattoo'd/pierced women.
Yep, just like Facebook.
Makes much more sense now.
I knew you were weird and gay, but this is just...
He took a picture of his hand(s), so it all makes sense.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG