The online racing simulator
Quote from el pibe :2)i would bitch slap the bitch on the spot, then i would find with who it was and then i would cut the othet dude's dick.

So, you would slap her and cut someone's penis, just because that penis went inside her vagina (or other orifices used for non-vaginal sexual intercourse)? I don't really understand how that is justified. What's so special about her vagina (or other orifices used for non-vaginal sexual intercourse) that only your penis is allowed inside?

Also, it's not like slapping her and cutting his dick makes your penis any more pleasurable or you any better at sex anyhow.
Quote from el pibe :
2)i would bitch slap the bitch on the spot, then i would find with who it was and then i would cut the othet dude's dick.

you just managed to turn my opinion in your case by 180°. Grow up
Why would you cut the other guys dick? (as you put it)

If she cheats on YOU it ain't HIS fault, hell, he's just doin what any guy would do and putting his meat into a welcoming hole. Why hate on him?
The fact that BlueFlame and Klutch are borderline speaking sense is worrying to the future of this community. <3
Quote from PMD9409 :The fact that BlueFlame and Klutch are borderline speaking sense is worrying to the future of this community. <3

Makes me wonder about the choices I've made :P
Quote from PMD9409 :The fact that BlueFlame and Klutch are borderline speaking sense is worrying to the future of this community. <3

It's ok, I'm sure balance will be restored soon enough.

nah we have enough new oddballs like flymike and Racer X/Y to fill in for them
Don't forget me and mp5cod.

Don't worry, i'll say something stupid again soon enough.
Klutch all you gotta do is show off that "beautiful" car of yours. Blueflame just has to wait for racing season, or just F1, to start again.

It is nice to know you're both nearly normal. But I guess it takes a silly kid to come in to make us realize that.
Quote from PMD9409 : Blueflame just has to wait for racing season, or just F1, to start again.

It's only a few months away...
Quote from PMD9409 :Klutch all you gotta do is show off that "beautiful" car of yours.

Haha, i love that people just assume i think its the best thing out since sliced bread

half the reason i did it because the car is a piece of shit, its a pig.
half the fun is thrashing the **** out of it and not giving a shit

paint just reflects that - the car is made for one purpose, fun.

and i've certainly had my fun with it, so its served me well :P
Quote from Klutch :
half the reason i did it because the car is a piece of shit, its a pig.
half the fun is thrashing the **** out of it and not giving a shit

I can sympathize with this. I used to pull the bits off my old '88 Camry station wagon as they rusted because with every missing piece of bodywork it was just that much funnier.
Quote from Rappa Z :I can sympathize with this. I used to pull the bits off my old '88 Camry station wagon as they rusted because with every missing piece of bodywork it was just that much funnier.

and also lighter.
Quote from Rappa Z :But this drives me to ****ing fury. Maybe my standards are too high but if your significant other feels the need to search your phone then I think there's a serious issue somewhere in the relationship.

Quote from PMD9409 :If you have something to hide in your phone, then there's a serious issue somewhere in the relationship.

I have nothing to hide, but it'd still piss me off if my girlfriend went looking. If she's looking, then she's suspicious. If she's suspicious then she doesn't have trust. If she doesn't have trust, then, well, what's the point?

Quote from el pibe :well.. things are doing better.... but i do have a set of conditions.

to regain her confidence, i have to

1. stop talking to my friends of the opposite sex and talk to my bros instead.
2. cut contact with any random rave girl that i know
3. and not bitch about her via text message.
4. not showoff my achievements (like that bj thing)

and about the cellphone.... i never put a password on my iphone untill 2-3 weeks ago, when i got pissed that she always kept changing her code so i couldnt use her phone. so in response i did that to her, i would only put a code wuen i am with her..... it worked. last night
idk why i took it off
and yeah. i have nothing to hide on it thats why there is no code on it.

so yeah.

1. Unreasonable.
2. Unreasonable.
3. Don't give her a valid reason to bitch. If she bitches anyway, then get rid of her. Same goes the other way; if she doesn't give you a valid reason to bitch, then you won't have to bitch.
4. Common sense.

Now, for the phone lock part; you're are openly admitting that you are hiding something from her. Regardless how small that thing you're hiding is, you're still hiding it. Either she doesn't mean THAT much to you, or you're too immature for a relationship. Or both. Probably both.

Quote from Klutch :She sounds like a cow.

Moo.

This made me laugh so hard. "Moo."

Quote from el pibe :I dont want a rave girl, neither rebound sex or bootycalls. my gf is all i need, and to get her i need to solve this shit up so yeah... lfsf helps as usual lol.

While I'm typically not a one-night-stand kind of guy, I'd take the raver chick over the clingy suspicious girlfriend. But as to the "my gf is all i need," aren't you like 15? You don't know what love is, your relationships are short and inconsequential (as long as everyone is disease free, anyways).

My 2 cents.

[EDIT] Also, for the record, "I almost cheated, but I didn't so she shouldn't get mad" is asinine. The fact that you even contemplated it that means you're a shitty person. And she should dump you.
Quote from MAGGOT :I have nothing to hide, but it'd still piss me off if my girlfriend went looking. If she's looking, then she's suspicious. If she's suspicious then she doesn't have trust. If she doesn't have trust, then, well, what's the point?

Completely agree. I've had one girl ask before, and a quick "no" from me ended her one time of asking. I do have a code, but it isn't to keep any certain person out.
Quote from Rappa Z :I got slapped in the face by the friendzone today, but I can't say I didn't deserve it.

As much as I could bitch about the friendzone, at least people get out of it. I'm now in the fatherzone. I'm pretty sure no one ****s their father.
Quote from Rappa Z :As much as I could bitch about the friendzone, at least people get out of it. I'm now in the fatherzone. I'm pretty sure no one ****s their father.

a guy I know got "brotherzoned" by the cute girl that moved into his flatshare. Seriously, she even added him as "brother" on facebook
Hahahaha, it's like the comment:

"You've just hit the highest level of friendzone, broke through the roof and kept going into space" that made me seriously laugh hard!

One the other side..

The german girl asked me out to the movies (And it ain't no fcking twillight)

And when I said I wanted to go to Japan for some drifting she said: "I come with yoouuuu".
So I might have found some luck after all...

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG