The online racing simulator
Naice Jason.
bump.

my lovely girl from norway. met her a couple of years ago here on the forums. shes a lovely chap.

You dick, thats why I should have closed down my profile for pedofiles!
This thread just got interesting.
oh, those hairy armpits turn me on!
what really turned me on about her was the flat chest. i mean. it is perfect. i can put my coffee mug and newspaper and read/drink while im doing my buisness. multi tasking at its best.
One of my ex's has gone into the swim suit industry.

'Merica
I'm 12, what is this?

'Muuuriicaaaa
still figuring out whats her belly and whats the legs there ... I guess shagging her would end in a sort of trail and error session (anyone seen that Family Guy episode ?)
Haha, seen that and agrees. Or you could basically make yourself a wrap-vagina of the skin and have your time of your life!
we might actually get back together. Its not about whats on the outside..
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Cool, so in 6 months (or less) she will do exactly the same to you.

LOOSE FOR KLUTCHY!

So no. You were very, very wrong
Good to hear things worked out for you two, even with the odds against you. One thing I read earlier and which I think is very true is that you allways gets attracted to peoplw you do not really fit with. Iv had these very strong and very stupid crushes on people which it would never work out with hehe
well, as i posted about a month ago in the post your face thread...

Quote from danthebangerboy :

and a slightly clearer pic of me and becca, early days with us 2 yet, but heres to hoping

Could NOT be happier right about now :')
Attached images
babe.png
babe2.png
What kind of person posts pictures like that of themselves on the internet?
Most girls do that nowdays. Duckmouth - check, sidengeled photo - check

But I'm happy for you Dan, congratulation! Take good care of her and enjoy your time togheter!
Quote from CheerioDM :What kind of person posts pictures like that of themselves on the internet?

Pictures like what?
Look at my tits pics
I like those pictures, but usually they send the wrong signals and I end up doing things I shouldn't do. especially when I have a girlfriend.
Facebook, not even once.
Quote from DevilDare :Facebook, not even once.

You're right, we usually find them on corners here.
Well, that certianly got the thread moving again didnt it, cheers tor, and as for the others, bugger off

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG