The online racing simulator
how i see it, maybe not how anyone else sees it, is talk it out...dont be an ar*ehole just because your not dating anymore...have class.
Is this the post your girlfriend thread or help me with my love problems thread?
Quote from G!NhO :Is this the post your girlfriend thread or help me with my love problems thread?

Because of a general lack of girlfriends, it has also turned into the latter.

Hopefully my role in this will change.
Quote from el pibe :lol. i am not apopogising for getting dumped. wheres the logic in that?

i'll make her wait and say no in like a week or so.

You cheated on her. Of course she dumped your sorry ass. Just because she's crazy doesn't mean you're a saint.
Quote from MAGGOT :You cheated on her. Of course she dumped your sorry ass. Just because she's crazy doesn't mean you're a saint.

he dumped her im pretty sure...
My girlfriend bought a DSLR (D40) and managed to take a pretty damn awesome picture (i.e. it looks better than most of mine and it hasn't been post-processed!)

Quote from Jakg :My girlfriend bought a DSLR (D40) and managed to take a pretty damn awesome picture (i.e. it looks better than most of mine and it hasn't been post-processed!)

Excuse me, but she reminds me of this.

Congratulations by the way, for having been together for so long.
Oh come on, Erik.
Quote from Dennis93 :Oh come on, Erik.

What.

The latest girl I was with, seperated ways with me after only six weeks.
Quote from hrtburnout :The latest girl I was with, seperated ways with me after only six weeks.

here we go again...
remind me to not click on any of your emo youtube links the next couple of days ^^
Don't you complain, most times I ****s up even before we are in a relationship lmao!
Quote from The Very End :Don't you complain, most times I ****s up even before we are in a relationship lmao!

It's less painful to screw up instanty, than later.
Quote from KiRmelius :It's less painful to screw up instanty, than later.

True true! Alltho it sucks each time
Well, at least I don't have AIDS... yet!
cant get it twice
Quote from e2mustang :cant get it twice

You can't get AIDS twice, but you can get HIV twice. And it's possible to get HIV without developing AIDS, it's just very unlikely.
since everyone seems to make this a random relationship/hookup discussion thread, ill add mine

had a small gathering at mine tonight, goth chick crawls into my bed, everyone goes home so i crawl in for cuddles, get some fun going on, and just as things get good, she goes "i cant...im loyal to my boyfriend"

so she practicaly just proceeds to tease the absolute **** out of me all night, 6am arrives and she leaves to go see her bf...

possibly, the most epic, failure of a ****ing night. ever.

meh, seeing her at a club night tonight...boyfriend might make an appearance, could get interesting!
Quote from Klutch :since everyone seems to make this a random relationship/hookup discussion thread, ill add mine

had a small gathering at mine tonight, goth chick crawls into my bed, everyone goes home so i crawl in for cuddles, get some fun going on, and just as things get good, she goes "i cant...im loyal to my boyfriend"

so she practicaly just proceeds to tease the absolute **** out of me all night, 6am arrives and she leaves to go see her bf...

possibly, the most epic, failure of a ****ing night. ever.

meh, seeing her at a club night tonight...boyfriend might make an appearance, could get interesting!

If she were loyal to her boyfriend, she wouldn't have crawled into your bed.
Woman logic.
Quote from Klutch :Woman logic.

Not pertaining to your case, but their logic can be ****ed up!

We aren't angels ourselves, but at least we are understandable.
She knew exactly what she was doing.

No one comes to a house to "catch up" dressing the way she was.

Teasing bitch >.>
ah
the good ol
cuddling and not delivering
:C
was a bit more than cuddling haha, her logic is really skewed
I count groping, fondling and making out into cuddling... everything else is probably a weee bit more than

well, just cuddling.
But thats just my classifying.

I'm sure you have some more spicy/hardened stories
not going to go into detail, but she had her miniskirt hiked up around her waist.

shes DTF, just have to get rid of the annoying boyfriend

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG