The online racing simulator
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Ok well, I'll dig this thread up and try to turn it into something constructive.

First off, GF dumped me on New Years day.. Pretty bummed about that (Who am I kidding, I've been crying at random since then)... Says that the reason is that I didn't try and was ashamed of her.

Plan: She's stated how she wanted to go to Vancouver Aquarium (and yes, it's winter.. )... Gonna go the whole 9 yards, paying for ferry, food, admission, etcera... This is my elaborate plan to try to win her back, atleast to a side that enjoys me.

Does this sound like a good plan (her brother + sister, + my friends agree).. or should I give up now before I go blow 250$ on a fantastic "date"

Opinions?!

For the 250 dollahs, she'd better blow you! lol
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I didn't know hands could talk.

Funny but I would look a bit of a mentally addled person if I was beating my own hand and then using my other immediately afterwards.
Quote from Scrabby :For the 250 dollahs, she'd better blow you! lol

****, if I'm putting that much out, I'm getting her back, then I can have full access to her private parts again.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :I dunno, I have so much faith that it'll work. and even if it does, nobody can claim I didn't try.

It's killed me, Last year the same thing happened and I was in the "HAH, I DON'T CARE" line.. and this time the roles are reversed. I dunno why, but for some bizzare reason I think that she's worth fighting for... Oh well, maybe I just like the sex (IT IS GREAT!)

Then again, after getting her back, I'll just know that I can cheat on her again..

I'm insisting that's what love is now though.. The whole "can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em".. becuase no matter what.. I kinda need her.

Oh well, might as well go for a hail mary date, I'll start making 2000$ a month after tomorrow, so 250$ isn't that much for a day trip.. Especially if it gets her back.

Shit, enough of my rambling at 4 AM.. I start work at.. 8...

My ex is in a situation much like you, she's trying everything to get me back and I'm plain not interested. Instead I am thinking about how soon I can go get tested as I've no idea how many other women she slept with, but I know at least 1 sleeps with anything... It's going to be pretty hard for my ex to win me back whilst I'm still thinking 'clinic'.

She deserved being dumped, just like your ex deserves somebody who'll treat her right, someone much better than you. If you care for her at all, you'll respect the fact that you treated her like shit and stay away from her.
...and what you described earlier, Dustin, isn't love. That's a crush. Love is when the happinness of another is more important than your own, when you genuinely care about how THEY feel, rather than how they make YOU feel.

Not being able to live with or without someone is just a histrionic tendancy derived from a shortfall of self gratification.
becky is lesbian
Quote from Drift1r :becky is lesbian

And?

Either way.. I have no luck in love, the one and only I ever have loved and truelly miss, still after 3 years I never can get back. If I could change on anything in my life, I know what I would changed on, but it's too late.
k here.

she is a car girl, wich is hot.

but no man will never has some, coz she likes gurls.

becky can we atleast watch?
WHAT?!

Oh, and too late, I'm allready stalking her bed activities from the window :sneeaky:
LIES!

Quote from Drift1r :your avatar has a penis.

You just got sacked from the job of LFS Forum Chief Inspector.
lady gaga has no penis
Quote from J@tko :You just got sacked from the job of LFS Forum Chief Inspector.

YOU CANT FIRE ME I QUIT!

NO ONE PUTS BABY IN THE CORNER

IM JUST A GIRL STANDING INFRONT OF A BOY, ASKING HIM TO LOVE HER.

i cant think of anymore? xD
dude
Quote from Drift1r :becky can we atleast watch?

that would be the marginally less common of the two responses that 99% of people say when they first realise I'm a bush whacker / lino licker / muff muncher / etc.

But it's hardly new news my ex's picture is even in this thread and the girl before that has been seen by half the forum. *shrug* I'm not sure I think Dan might have even met Hayley? Anyway, she was more into football - it was doomed to fail really!

And yes I like cars, and even work in the car industry atm, so it's odds on that I'd be a dyke really...
great story.

but you didnt answer me.
Sure, fly all the way over from the colonies to watch me get it on. Then find yourself feeling woefully inadequate that I can do things with an inch of tongue that you can only dream of, realise your life is futile and have yourself a personal emo depression...

Or ask a local lesbian who's eye rolling you'd be able to see and get the subtle hint off.

Seriously, do you find many straight folk asking to watch you? (I get it frequently), would you say yes... I pressume not, and then try to imagine how long before you stop even bothering to answer the question.

The fact I even replied at all is a miracle, so savour it as it's the closest you'll get.
i would let girls watch me. yep.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG