The online racing simulator

I'm hittin' that.
watching a girl sleep when she knows youll be awake and watching over her is weirdly comforting and awfully cute
u insensitive bastid :<

i hope u still like being b&
lol Nah, good for you mate.. just taking the piss
Quote from dawesdust_12 :lol Nah, good for you mate.. just taking the piss

i know
i just found out that shes possibly going to france from january for a semester... not leaving me with a lot of time to pull all the moves.
I agree, watching them sleep is peacefull and cute.

Until she wakes up and starts kicking/screaming
lulz

no kicking was involved this time, she went off to sleep on something softer while i kept (and still do @ 9am) working on uni stuffs.
Quote from Fuse5 :i know
i just found out that shes possibly going to france from january for a semester... not leaving me with a lot of time to pull all the moves.

Heyyyyyyyyy, now you can focus on MoE.

On topic: +1
Quote from PMD9409 :Heyyyyyyyyy, now you can focus on MoE.

On topic: +1

hahahaha damnit!
that was the plan after this ****ing nightmare of a semester ends. and after i drink myself blind. then its MoE time in january P:

i ****ing thought she'd be going for the fall semester. darn, darnell.

oh and im still refering to you as Pedro. just for the sake of it
Freakin Inferno have to screw my name up, and I actually end up being called it. /fp
they did? where?
****ing hell, and i thought i made it up on my own :<

someone's always pissin on my parade.
Quote from Fuse5 :they did? where?
****ing hell, and i thought i made it up on my own :<

someone's always pissin on my parade.

During the 24hr race 2 Inferno drivers were racing in the same house (same cockpit too IIRC). At the beginning of the race I pass them, and as I do you hear the name "Pedro" referring to me. This was the 08/09 MoE season, no idea when you started saying it.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Post Your Girlfriend thread again.

So Dustin, tappin Megan Fox? Which form of her?

The hot model?
The stupid movie star?
The plastic barbie?
the blow up doll
That hurts.
I'm working on it. I'm chatting up a girl.. easy does it!
Be quick or she will wriggle free, Dustin.
Quote from Klutch :I agree, watching them sleep is peacefull and cute.

Until she wakes up and starts kicking/screaming

Especially if you whip it out right when they start waking up and just stand there staring.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Especially if you whip it out right when they start waking up and just stand there staring.

That was more weird than amusing I'm afraid. It is more of an obvious statement than a comical one.
Quote from BlueFlame :That was more weird than amusing I'm afraid. It is more of an obvious statement than a comical one.

Good to know.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Especially if you whip it out right when they start waking up and just stand there staring.

whipping it out before the sedative wears off is crucial here :hide:
Quote from Osco :whipping it out before the sedative wears off is crucial here :hide:

I see you've been caught when the sedative wears off and they wake up, it's much harder then!
At that moment, I don't think it could've been harder

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG