Post Your Job!
(389 posts, started )
Cool! You truck drivers, how much do you work each day - and have you the weekends off?
Quote from The Very End :Cool! You truck drivers, how much do you work each day - and have you the weekends off?

I work about 8-9 hours a day and have wednesday, saturday and sundays off
Hire a truck driver.

Talk mostly about racing in the interview.

:worried:
Quote from HenkkaWRC :Nice truck! How many horses?

Currently student, but i would like to be a truck driver.

not a big engine, just 430 hp, but gets me up to speed and every hill

Quote from The Very End :Cool! You truck drivers, how much do you work each day - and have you the weekends off?

i work anywhere from 9 to 14 hours a day.
i do have the weekends off, but they ask from time to time if i can drive on a saturday...but i always say no
cant do it legally anyway - on weekends u MUST have 48 hours off from work...so i dont know why they even ask.
Waht... just 8..9 hours? Lol I have these last 3 months worked 50 hours AVARAGE each week >.<
But it's safe within the drive / rest hours, usually even on 12 hours days it's seldom more than 6 hours drive - the time is used to load on and toss / load off the truck I drive to grosery / food stores with truck / truck and waggon.
Its almost only drive time. I load up the truck and dolly trailer (25.25m) in the morning.
Then i head of to destination and just park it in the gate and it gets un-loaded and then loaded up with empty package cages while i take lunch.
Then i just head home and drop of swap container and de-couple the dolly from the trailer and go home around lunch time.

Its really nice trip but career goal is to to drive some sort of forestry truck, so this is first step in geting some experience
Holy shit that sounds relaxing haha I got to spring around and throw shit everywhere to be within the god damn time limit of everything. Barely keeping the head over water atm
Wonderful job as a Petroleum Transfer Technician. :auto:
Quote from mblixt :... career goal is to to drive some sort of forestry truck ...

Like those?

So my job has changed slightly. I no longer work in IT. I now work for HRH.

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :So my job has changed slightly. I no longer work in IT. I now work for HRH.

Like Bradley Manning?
Currently studying Aeronautical Engineering at University. My part time job is as a Knowhow colleague at Currys. I started off as sales and within 4 days I was known as the computer expert. They may know how to sell but know nothing about the products they are selling...
Quote from anbiddulph :Currently studying Aeronautical Engineering at University. My part time job is as a Knowhow colleague at Currys. I started off as sales and within 4 days I was known as the computer expert. They may know how to sell but know nothing about the products they are selling...

Don't we all know that you can't sell stuff if you understand something about it?

Post Your Job!
(389 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG