The online racing simulator
That's what you get when you play FIFA..
I blame wikipedia
Why not just watch yourself and see?
Ray thinks fifa is gospel.
wikipedia, "Gareth Frank Bale (born 16 July 1989) is a Welsh footballer who plays for Spanish La Liga club Real Madrid and the Wales national team as a winger."
Wikipedia also said Cinci de Mayo is when a ship with mayones on it sunk in the atlantic
Manchester Derby
That's the way to do it ManU, keep playing like this pls!
fergi come back

guess fergi wouldnt help them anyway...

last line is totaly shit, man...they are fakin too old ...when they gonna get that ?
Last year it was the midfield, now this year the defence. atleast they attempted to get baines. But seriously why in the hell is Smalling playing at the right side of the defence when he has the mass to be at the center.

And Young played terrible crossing the ball right into Hart's hands atleast 5 times. And who the fk thought playing Welbeck was a good idea, he is like the most unrefined player in my opinion.

Much rather would have seen Rooney and Hernandez. Also coulda put Nani on for Young, or Valencia.

Felaini looked good in my opinion, some smart passes that got cut out right at the defensive line and penalty box area. Rooney wore himself out defending and that didn't help Felaini. Also, Felaini was a bit slow imo, not working too hard, but then again he is a freaking giant.

Shame RvP was injured.

My ideal squad: http://www.futhead.com/14/squads/480862/

Or hell even throw Giggs in for Cleverly just to get some quality ball control in and slow the possession down.
I know it's only 5 games in, but Arsenal leading the table? WTF?
they are top this year, for first place
Quote from Rappa Z :I know it's only 5 games in, but Arsenal leading the table? WTF?

For a couple of reasons.

Arsenal's "First team" is as good as any in the league. Arsenal's problem is that they don't have a lot of quality cover for their best players, so as the season goes on and injuries take their toll, Arsenal will start to slip down the table.

Also Aaron Ramsey has clearly made up for the time he lost when Ryan Shawcross broke his leg, and is looking like the sort of player we thought he'd become. Signing Ozil was excellent business too. He's a better Fabregas than Fabregas ever was.

That's the thing with Arsenal though. They have a lot of young talent and it's often difficult to judge how strong they'll be at the start of a season because they have so many promising players who are developing very quickly. I still think they'll struggle to stay in touch with the league leaders as their first team players get injured, but when they are fit they're a very strong team.
Don't forget Giroud has been playing well too
Don't get me wrong, I'm delighted it's happening but I'm sure the injuries will come flying in any minute like Kev says.
United soing really well lmao. If he doesnt start picking it up soon he will get sacked, moues that is
Woohoo! World Cup here we come!
#iBelieve
USA Qualified?? oh noes... But Belgium did a fantastic job for qualifying for the World Cup! They could be a black horse for the championship.
Woooot Belgium \o/

First qualification in 12 years, and if we win vs Wales on tuesday, we'll be in pot1 for WC seeding.
Ranked 6th at the moment, we were outside top50 a year ago
The current Belgium squad is packed with talent. They should go a long way in Brazil.
Belgium - Germany is my dream final for WC. BTW just noticed Iceland doing some incredible job, 2nd at their group
I am sad about us, but ve deserved it very well. On the other hand, i'm glad for Iceland (who killed our chance though), they're Estonia of this european qualifying.

Belgium is doing allright, Hazard has not even played yesterday afaik, so if they put all their stars together (and manage their young temper), they could go as far as quarterfinals, maybe further. I guess Netherlands will win though, they would deserve it!
Quote from Kid222 :I am sad about us, but ve deserved it very well. On the other hand, i'm glad for Iceland (who killed our chance though), they're Estonia of this european qualifying.

Belgium is doing allright, Hazard has not even played yesterday afaik, so if they put all their stars together (and manage their young temper), they could go as far as quarterfinals, maybe further. I guess Netherlands will win though, they would deserve it!

Hazard did play. But he hasn't been performing at a high level yet for Belgium, kind of like Messi in his first years for Argentina.

Imo Netherlands aren't as good as they were in 2010. Germany, Brazil, Spain or Argentina gonna win it (in this order)
Brazil ain't even ranked well

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG