The online racing simulator
Who gives a fook, giggs is almost 40 and still kicks ass
Quote from Bmxtwins :Who gives a fook, giggs is almost 40 and still kicks ass

I think they'd care if in two years they have to offload a 31 year old rather than a 29 year old. His age itself is not the point really (nothing wrong with being a 29 year old pro these days) but if they actually have misrepresented his age then with such money involved it should be taken very seriously.
Ohhhh, Luis Suarez. Don't know what to make of it, incredible player, not so incredible behaviour...
Bale umadbro? He's just threatening spurs but heck I agree with real's new acquired opinion and the opinion of its players
Only other transfers worth noting are downing and gervinho imo and both are just ok. Soldado is an ok buy, and Remy was an obvious one.
Gervinho needs confidence, Roma might give him just that. Chamakh's success at Palace will depend entirely on whether he gets a good run in the team (and I'm guessing he will), and the way in which he is utilised.
Yea, he is good on the ball just needs to finish... He kinda pulls a "Torres" a lot of times last season
That said Torres was a bit more reliable last season at least. But tbh I see him scoring a lot this season with Chealsea apparently adapting to him
They only paid Liverpool 3.3 million per goal. It was a great transfer for Chelsea.
Understandable move since RM bought Bale... But I can't see Kaka playing much at ACM either...
Quote from Stig209 :But I can't see Kaka playing much at ACM either...

Boateng went to Schalke, so I can't really imagine why he couldn't play.

Plus he's a club legend
oops... forgot that one totally
Kaka is a poor player now.
Ye, he's quite a lot away from the form he used to have when he joined RM. But I'm quite looking forward to see him playing constantly Something tells me he's gonna improve by a margin at ACM
ACM is lucky they got him on the free. Boateng left for a surprisingly low fee.
Fellaini officially to United (woohoo)
Lukaku loaned to Everton (good move)
But, on that note. Ozil has signed for Arsenal. What the **** was Arsene thinking? He's already got Arteta, Wilshere, Cazorla. But atleast he signed a damn keeper.
low fee?

12m ?

26/27y old, he was not that good last season..
That's what Falcao gets paid each year by Monaco
Actually Arsene did a good job signing Özil. He's short of wingers and cam's so what he does now is to put cazorla on the LW ans Özil to CAM. And after Poldi comes back, either Cazorla or Özil drops down to CDM, since they are way better than Arteta and Wilshere. But signing another goalie was just useless....
Fellaini is a good signing, he is just as big as most defenders and extremly good on the ball..
Quote from Stig209 :Actually Arsene did a good job signing Özil. He's short of wingers and cam's so what he does now is to put cazorla on the LW ans Özil to CAM. And after Poldi comes back, either Cazorla or Özil drops down to CDM, since they are way better than Arteta and Wilshere. But signing another goalie was just useless....

Cazorla is a winger by nature anyways. He played the right side for (Malaga?) in La liga
Quote from Bmxtwins :That's what Falcao gets paid each year by Monaco

american and football..
Quote from Bmxtwins :Boateng left for a surprisingly low fee.

Quote from undertaker00 :low fee?

12m ?

26/27y old, he was not that good last season..

Actually everytime it is a 8 digit large sum, it is pretty expensive for Bundesliga standards.

However, he did a decent job first match, although his reputation is heavily damaged since he ended Michael Ballack's national team career. Also the Schalke fans are not 100% convinced yet, that it was a good move.

EDIT:
What you could "buy" with the money of the Bale transfer: http://www.zeit.de/sport/2013-09/100mio
I think Bale is a good player, but he never did anything a champion league level, and real doesnt need a new left sides winger unless they expect ronaldo to exit soon
Apparently Maroune Fellaini took a 4mil pay cut to join united

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG