The online racing simulator
Quote from Krieger776 :Hi, name's Ray Krieger Salorzano, i love racing games, and i had been playing them from the tender age of 3, i began playing simulators with Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec, ever since, i grew up and liked the racing stuff that people is talking nowadays, i usually use wheels as they allow me to get a more realistic control over the car, so i bought a Logitech G27.-

I had been racing for a while on the game, starting with the XFG in 2012, left the game after some time, some months later, i came back, at the same day to start driving the XRG, i got the hand of it that i even made a pb of 1:33.7x (Wich was dumb luck) as it happens, but i still need to train as i only get to very low 1:34's.-

I like to give way to drivers when they need to pass me, in fact, several people raced me from time to time (I'm talking about forum regulars) to avoid accidents, i usually join AA or other racing servers (Sometimes cruise when i'm really bored).-

I can't buy S2 license (Wich is what i want to) because of country economy (Guatemala) being at it's worsest at times, plus doing money transfering here being controlled by muggers and all of that, sure, i could use money order or some international thing, but it's still expensive, and it's not the right time to do that.-

K, that's all...

hellooo
Hello , I bought LFS S1 some months ago and I´m really liking it so far :P

Shame about the lack of S1 servers
noob
Hi all

newbie here. what is the good setup for G27... I believe I don't have the ultimate setup.. eg.. the steering set at what degress..its has 900 degress.
thks in advance
Quote from Solojas :Hi all

newbie here. what is the good setup for G27... I believe I don't have the ultimate setup.. eg.. the steering set at what degress..its has 900 degress.
thks in advance

if the wheel is set to 900, you set ingame to 900 as well
I'm Giroux, I recently bought a DFGT from a pawnshop for quite a bargain and this is the first time I have truly been able to enjoy LFS at it's fullest (minus the lack of good servers). I used to read all about this game back on the Initial D Xtreme forums back when they were still up in the mid 2000s. I was young then and the computer I had was too slow to play LFS. One day i got a slightly better computer, but still no wheel. I was making the most out of it with the mouse but it was nothing compared to what I'm experiencing now.

Now that I finally have the ressources to get me a slightly better computer and a wheel, I check the server lists and god, I totally missed the boat. Servers are full of people who crash everywhere, drag racers, cruisers and drifters. I usually don't have any issues with cruisers and drifters, but it seems like there's barely anyone willing to drive somewhat seriously no matter te style...

I'm still pretty new to like how things run in here with the servers and all. Is there a secret club I can join to further my skills and experience. I'm still quite noob. I run Blackwood on an XRG in like 1.37.xxx... I've been thinking of getting S2, but the lack of S2 servers seriously discourage me from doing so.
New
Hey guys new to LFS, it's one of the best "feeling" if you know what I mean sims I have ever tried. And I play ALOT of racing games!!
Hey guys

Well I'm not new at all, I was playing LFS in Alpha but haven't played the game in over 5 years now, thought I would pop by and say hi. I expected some sort of development of the game and was quite looking forward to seeing what had progressed, slightly disappointed to see that not much has happened.

Used to run a team with a bunch of people and went to the karting meet in 2005 and met all the devs back then...

Either way, just ordered myself a new wheel and I'll be seeing you all on the track again

Scott
hi all, this is my very first racing sim, heard about it today, signed up tonight, got the demo installed and am looking at getting a g27 now as well. This looks like it will be an awesome experience and I can't wait to get into it more.
Hi all, I'm Jake from Australia

Heard about LFS through a mate, played it at his place on a G27, when I got home I went and bought a G27 and LFS S2 Licence, first time playing online tonight.

I'm really keen to learn to slide, so yeah

Holla at me if others are keen too, I'm willing to learn, as I don't think I am very good at all ahah.

Cheers
Jakeh
Hi! My name is Marc, i am from spain and i started playing lfs..uhmm in 2006 more or less.. I stoped playing in 2011 couse i was a bit bored of demo( i must say ive always been playing with mouse). BUT now i am back! I bought s2 1 week ago (i dont even know the tracks yet ), created another accound and i also bought a g27, so as you can see i'm gona play it for a long time jejej.
Well, i had never came to this foro, so just wanted to say "hello" and.. See you on the game!

P.d. My username is goodBoy and i am used to play on ingame servers
Hello Community.
Hello. Im Neon145 as you see my name. i like this game. as a guest i saw that staff and members are friendly. i really like XFG And XRG. I Will start the game when ill install it. i will start with XFG. i drive with keyboard but thats not bad. so heres my introduction. :woohoo::horseman::ernaehrun:bath::biggun::littleang:bitehard3:twocents::balloons::laola::margesimp:something:bump:
Quote from Neon145 : i really like XFG And XRG.

Racername: Not Installed LFS Yet

how can you know if you like it, before you even installed it? did you try it out somewhere?
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :Racername: Not Installed LFS Yet

how can you know if you like it, before you even installed it? did you try it out somewhere?

because i tried it out at 2013 or 2012,cant remember time
Quote from Neon145 :because i tried it out at 2013 or 2012,cant remember time

ah that explains. good luck in the lfs world
Hi guys,

just wondering if I should click on a "buy" button. LFS was my first sim (only demo). Since that, I was racing in rF, iRacing and Race series, but for all these years, there was missing something special, what I remember from playing LFS only.

I know LFS is now "dead" from the development point of view, but how about community and leagues ? Is it still worth it ? Just need that little push, to make my decision about buying it more reasonable.

Cheers.
too late, i'm in
Good choice, Welcome to s2
Hi
hi
Hi
Hi Guys,

I'm Truand2laBiffle.

Awaiting for Assetto Corsa, I'm zoning on LFS Demo, but I'm really starting to wonder if I should not go s2...

This is pretty much my first contact with racing sim.

My best time on blackwood with the fb02, default blackwood setting, is 1:15:96, but It seems that I will need a LOT of training to go below 1:15:50.

Anyway, see you on demo serv!
Quote from Truand2laBiffle :Hi Guys,

I'm Truand2laBiffle.

Awaiting for Assetto Corsa, I'm zoning on LFS Demo, but I'm really starting to wonder if I should not go s2...

This is pretty much my first contact with racing sim.

My best time on blackwood with the fb02, default blackwood setting, is 1:15:96, but It seems that I will need a LOT of training to go below 1:15:50.

Anyway, see you on demo serv!

Personally when I first tried lfs Demo S2 was a no brainer and immediate purchase. I couldn't believe that the racing online could be so much fun. Way better general pick up racing than simbin titles and a sim arguably way ahead of it's time.

I also heard a rumour that one day there may even be an S3, if you live long enough.
I would have react the same way if I wasn't broke at the moment.

I'll prolly go S2 asap, but I'm glad I have the time to think about it.
Heyy new player from Spain

Cheers, I have a driving force gt

New players say hi here
(3703 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG