The online racing simulator
hi
Hello everyone! I am very happy to join you!
welcome! LFS LFS
Hi All!

Another new one here ;P I'am P!
Hey and welcome to LFS, Petra.
Hello LFS community, i use to play this game back in 2003 or 4 on scool computer and recently found that its still alive so i did buy the licence.
Great move, welcome! Smile
Hi everyone !
I haven't played a racing simulator since Gran Turismo 3 (how many years ago was that ?) and I have to say I'm positively surprised by LFS. Actually I'm getting the hang of it, training to go racing live.
Quote from harry999 :Hi everyone !
I haven't played a racing simulator since Gran Turismo 3 (how many years ago was that ?) and I have to say I'm positively surprised by LFS. Actually I'm getting the hang of it, training to go racing live.

Good Luck see u allready managed into 38's xrg Smile

If u want don't know if u seen there many setups u can try

https://www.lfs.net/files/setups

Anyway goodluck Thumbs up
Hi everyone Smile
Hello and welcome!
How do you best increase your experience : Solo / Multiplayer / Chrono ??
Actually I have 36, need 75 on server MRC
Quote from harry999 :How do you best increase your experience : Solo / Multiplayer / Chrono ??
Actually I have 36, need 75 on server MRC

Airio the system used is build on cars tracks distance races and hotlaps

So the more u play the higher distance and race the faster your pb's the higher Hotlaps.

Servers AMG and MRc use experience limit now (thanx to crashers with multiple accounts)

think u can go AA or B2R they also have Airio PROS and u also will see your ex rise Smile

Maybe need to show also empty servers.

Oh eh single player isn't counted just online + uploaded hotlaps
Quote from RC-Maus :Airio the system used is build on cars tracks distance races and hotlaps

So the more u play the higher distance and race the faster your pb's the higher Hotlaps.

Servers AMG and MRc use experience limit now (thanx to crashers with multiple accounts)

think u can go AA or B2R they also have Airio PROS and u also will see your ex rise Smile

Maybe need to show also empty servers.

Oh eh single player isn't counted just online + uploaded hotlaps

Many thanks for the info !
so much crashers on the Demo servers, what are these guys thinking lol
welcome
Привет братья )))
Quote from Stefan Pirozhkov :Привет братья )))

Hey there.

I see your words translates to Hello Brothers. I suggest you to speak english if you want people to understand what you're saying :-)
Sou novato e preciso de ajuda para configuração com teclado. Configuração de controle , frequência de retorno e direção. Já pus câmbio automático. Peço ajuda pois a virada é muito difícil ou então sou ruim mesmo
Hi everyone!
hello,all,im bruce, from china
Quote from Rogerio54 :Sou novato e preciso de ajuda para configuração com teclado. Configuração de controle , frequência de retorno e direção. Já pus câmbio automático. Peço ajuda pois a virada é muito difícil ou então sou ruim mesmo

Used Google Translate (Eu usei o Google Tradutor para entender o que você disse. Você pode ter que usar o mesmo Smile)

Best would be to search the forums for best keyboard setup. I've heard that once you get used to it, driving with mouse (mouse + keyboard) is much better than just using the keyboard...

Try these settings:
https://www.lfs.net/attachment/108432

Quote from rageshgr :Personally feel return rate should be between 40-80% of the steer rate. I also change my steer/return/limit according to track/car combo.

For AS3/FXR I use:
Steer rate: 0.79
Return rate: 0.41
Limit Multiplier: 1.01 - 1.03 (depending on setups)

My PB with this setting is 1:42.55 which is 1.95 seconds (101.8 %) outside the HL WR.

I use higher rates on tracks like Fern Bay where quick direction changes are required

I use much lower limit multiplier for RWD cars like FZR, XRR.

Hello to other new drivers! Hope you have a great time here with LFS... if you have any questions, post away in these forums and I'm sure someone will help you out! Smile
Welcome Bruce and JMTRacing Smile

New players say hi here
(3704 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG