The online racing simulator
Quote from Senninha25 :Madeiran pride right there, Ruben Micael just turned that match over for Braga! (I can already foresee an hour worth of Portuguese news coverage just for that tomorrow)

just lucky udinese player tried to chip the goallie in a PK :P Saw it live and went. LOL Game over
Barca have been utterly appalling at the Bernabeau. Should be 3-0 down, and now are down to 10 men! Brilliant.
That Ronaldo move... jizz.
York City just signed Britain's brainiest footballer Clarke Carlisle. About as close as they're ever likely to get to a 'marquee signing'.
CL group stage draw live now. Expect some pre-start shenanigans before the actual draw.
http://www.uefa.com/uefachampi ... son=2013/draws/index.html

E: Group of death is D, just wanted to put Juventus there and it would be perfect. Dortmund got unlucky there, they're most probably out, unless ManC fecks up again. ^^
Celtic got lucky, they have playable group.
Carlisle seemed be a decent defender down here at Northampton, but his old injuries and fitness problems do show through.
Quote from Kid222 :Group of death is D, just wanted to put Juventus there and it would be perfect. Dortmund got unlucky there, they're most probably out, unless ManC fecks up again.

The group isn't that bad... Ajax is currently not as good as it used to be. ManC should theoretically be in reach for Dortmund judging of their performance in the Bundesliga in the last two years and with new players like Reus they actually have more options to take on the European football seriously.

The bad draw is a pure result of Dortmund's bancrupcy year's ago with the lack of international football. However the last two year's the European campaigns weren't that succesfull either, so very little points and a well deserved place in the fourth pot to be honest.
RVP D:. Oh well, Cazorla and Podolski, not a great match, but good result :P.
Same old Southampton, it takes me back to see them throw away leads in the top flight again.
Ronaldo has submitted his transfer request and alerted some premiere league teams
He hasn't submitted a transfer request, and he won't be moving. He just wants more money.
Must have read an american source still expect offers to be made
I heard it was one year since his father died, that's why he's unhappy, probably the stupid media made all this up about transfers..
Quote from CSF :He hasn't submitted a transfer request, and he won't be moving. He just wants more money.

Ding ding ding. Spot on. So far we've got Ronaldo saying that he doesn't feel like he's being supported by his team and teammates at Real Madrid. Feel free to rate how believable that is :P

Quote from Boris Lozac :I heard it was one year since his father died, that's why he's unhappy, probably the stupid media made all this up about transfers..

his father died seven years ago. :P
Children are starving in Africa and Ronaldo wants more money. I mean he only makes 10 million euros a year.
All he has to do is make up some crap about wanting to leave and get his agent to haggle a bit during negotiations and bam, he's getting more money for practically no work.
Who the heck could afford to buy Ronalda? There's not enough combined sheikh money on the Earth, that would make Real let him go.
Quote from Rappa Z :he's getting more money for practically no work.

I think you could level that criticism at a lot of footballers but Cristiano Ronaldo - as much as I dislike him - appears to be a model professional.
Unless he refuses to play, then i can see a transfer
Quote from Kid222 :Who the heck could afford to buy Ronalda? There's not enough combined sheikh money on the Earth, that would make Real let him go.

There was a piece of news here that PSG would be considering to do just that...

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG