The online racing simulator
Quote from cargame.nl :

Good... That is what most kids want... A lot of content, maybe a little shooting also with it.. .

ROFL, ya may be we can have feature like Top Gear when people shot with lazer sniper rifles at speeding Porsche and Mercedes, lol
-
(Guthix) DELETED by Guthix : Dumb message lolwut.
Quote from Intrepid :LFS became popular because of it's attention to detail regarding physics, if you want that same of attention to detail in the next physics update then you're simply going to have to wait. I wouldn't be surprised if it's another year or two.

Never thought id agree with you on one thing, but that describes my feeling towards lfs perfectly.

And if you can't wait that long then the nfs development speed should suit you more. No physics development since nfs 3 hot pursuit, but the nos and neon sure makes up for it.
I see.... quite a few people upset because they haven't had a new imaginary car to drive round an imaginary road for a while. /first world problems.
Quote from pipa :Never thought id agree with you on one thing, but that describes my feeling towards lfs perfectly.

And if you can't wait that long then the nfs development speed should suit you more. No physics development since nfs 3 hot pursuit, but the nos and neon sure makes up for it.

It sure as hell does, i ran tired of LFS a while ago, tried using TDU2 because of my ability to freeroam over a pretty big area, yet, since the physics pretty much sucks compared to LFS i ran tired of that too. NFS could give you the same but no physics. Best NFS game was anyways Underground 2! Or maybe just all NFS games from Underground to Most Wanted.
Quote from Intrepid :LFS became popular because of it's attention to detail regarding physics, if you want that same of attention to detail in the next physics update then you're simply going to have to wait.

No one is being angry about physics udpate being delayed, most people are upset about tracks, cars, cockpits that are being delayed.
I personally dont have a bad word to say about Scawen because he do what he suppose to do and thats develop physical side of LFS, but while physics is getting updated the rest of LFS stay still.
First Happy 2012 to everyone.

If you want God and Erik, the long awaited S3 will come. I still have a hope and think not only mine, but the pilots of thousands of eager and hopeful.

It would be a waste to see the LFS frozen. I expect more this year, but quit. alas!

ERIK Force and DEVELOPERS!! We have the dedication of you ..

Live 2012, the year of the LFS
8 pages of whining. Read't even not want to.
Quote from theirishnoob :think the best thing that can happen for the time being is some more teaser photos/ videos

The best thing that can happen are some releases finally.
The netKar 1.03 patch (if anyone remembers the fiasco back then) was a straight release compared to this. It can't get worser in so many aspects, seriously
Quote from [Audi TT] :8 pages of whining. Read't even not want to.

We see your point, master yoda.
Quote from theirishnoob :think the best thing that can happen for the time being is some more teaser photos/ videos

Nah..

Look at Rfactor2 .. Full year of teasers, video, photo... Announcements this and that.

Nothing.

So, nah... Only making the kids even more complaining.
Quote from cargame.nl :Nah..

Look at Rfactor2 .. Full year of teasers, video, photo... Announcements this and that.

Nothing.

So, nah... Only making the kids even more complaining.

Full year of teasers, Beta release in 2 weeks. Get your facts right
Quote from E.Reiljans :He's way less of a kid than you.

Looks who is talking :rolleyes:

Quote from rockclan :If you call traumatic psychoses, leading into craziness, and strange actions, childish, than indeed, you better can´t rejoin girl...

Well, i never hear that you have a psychoses trauma , i think is a better reason then to not enter to your team, who know that you do the same over and over and over again...
Quote from Hoshimodo :Full year of teasers, Beta release in 2 weeks. Get your facts right

I have.. You are just confirming it right now. Thanks.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Bing is trash. Just saying.

Actually, for the most part I've found Google and Bing are the exact same. The only difference I've noticed is that you don't have to go to different pages when looking for photos. They all appear on one long and easy to scroll though list. Google makes you load page after page to view more images.
Quote from Hoshimodo :Full year of teasers, Beta release in 2 weeks. Get your facts right

2 weeks?

I already haz it. sadly however, I´m not home.
Very thanksfull
Hello LFS-Developers! Hello LFS - Gamers!

I like the fakt that the LFS-Dev team has come up with some Communication today. Something that should be continuued on various channels...

TNX for that, Dandy
lfs the best physics in all world! would be a shame let the LFS die, hope that never happend!
sorry about my english, Im from the Rainforest downsouth!
anyway, nice to see some news from the developers.

Thank you all.

http://www.gridlfs.com.br
I'm glad to hear that work is continuing.

Quote from Scawen :
After the physics update and the VW Scirocco are released as a free update for all S1 and S2 license holders, we will work towards the S3 update which will provide more tracks and cars to S3 license holders.

I imagine that graphics will be addressed after the physics patch is complete. Releasing new content now wouldn't be fair to Eric.

Anyway, Scawen has said that he doesn't want to do status updates because he doesn't have anything new to report. Look at what happens when he does one anyway! Can you guys really blame him for avoiding these "updates"?

At least get more creative about your complaining! How about a song, or a fancy image macro? Perhaps a video showcasing how you've perfected every combo?

However you shake it, 2012 is going to be a good year for sim-racing fans
Quote from Mountaindewzilla :
However you shake it, 2012 is going to be a good year for sim-racing fans

Yeah, at least RF2 Beta will be out. So it's going to be a good year in my book.
Quote from libben :Yeah, at least RF2 Beta will be out. So it's going to be a good year in my book.

Was just gonna say the same :-P
Quote from libben :Yeah, at least RF2 Beta will be out. So it's going to be a good year in my book.

2012 is going to be my best sim-racing year so far anyways.

Some new sims, beta tester for F1 Online, open beta for rF2, maybe a nice LFS patch, and some hardware to test from various companies! D:
This thread is closed

Progress Report December 2011
(550 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG