The online racing simulator
just one question
are you guys still full timing lfs or has ot become more of a hobby project?
No doubt pages and pages. This will keep us busy.
Could we get some more info, screenshots, videos, animated gifs, anything to keep looking at, please ?
Quote from matagyula :could we get some more info, screenshots, videos, animated gifs, anything to keep looking at, please ?

+1
Quote from matagyula :could we get some more info, screenshots, videos, animated gifs, anything to keep looking at, please ?

+1
Scawen, on a scale of 10% to 100%, the progress is?
Quote from Shotglass :just one question
are you guys still full timing lfs or has ot become more of a hobby project?

i think it's a hobby project, growing up a family and all this stuff isn't that easy + if it was full time project he would need to read 8 hours/day books, books and books about how tyre model actually works, it is really time consuming to get this better understanding and no one from us really can't imagine how hard must be implementation into the sim itself.

+ there is no one other payed for it, it's still 3 developers and their enthusiasm (more or less), he could hire thousands of people already if he wanted to, but that's not the case.
Sounds interesting, looking forward to it.

+1
#35 - CSF
How many pages will this get to this time?
You could've shown us something what Eric is working on.

:|
#37 - CSF
Now why would he want to do something like that Toki?
Thank you for progress report but I was expecting some better progress report if you already desired to post that
Quote from MataGyula :Could we get some more info, screenshots, videos, animated gifs, anything to keep looking at, please ?

Yes! More of these incredible wire frame tyre pics please. They never cease to amaze me
#40 - th84
Was that a copy/paste job?

We've been had!

+1

Quote from nesrulz :scawen, on a scale of 10% to 100%, the progress is?

+1

+1
That's wicked, Scawen. Great stuff. Looking forward to buying the release
As long as i know that you are still working on it and claiming that there is work on S3 content too(both cars and tracks) is enough for me. I just hope that the release will be soon instead of waiting like the end of the next year(or more?).

There are some new competitors to the car sims(rF 2 and assetto corsa) so i think LFS should show its advantage and prove that there is a reason to keep playing it.
Why didn't Victor post with his own account?

imho
+10
yeah ok... will believe it when i see it.
But hurry up ok we're a bit tired of waiting
This thread is closed

Progress Report December 2011
(550 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG