The online racing simulator
Quote from Bmxtwins :Why are all you people staring at tires? Do they affect the physics? Personally I only care about how the car feels for the new tire physics.

Sure, if cars had wooden blocks instead of rubber tyres, the handling would be the same, wouldn't it...
Quote from Bmxtwins :Why are all you people staring at tires? Do they affect the physics? Personally I only care about how the car feels for the new tire physics.

You think Scawen is spending years working on something called "Tyre physics" that wont affect car feeling?
Who knows at this point.
:d
Imagine what LFS would be like if the same amount of effort on tire physics was applied to other parts of the game. As much as I do appreciate the game the way it is now, I think too much focus has been spent on trying to perfect the way tires will react in the game and it has consumed way too much time that could have been spent on developing other things. It feels as if in the game, the tire lifespan is like 1/10th of how long an actual tire will last and mostly focuses on how the tire looks while in motion.
Quote from theirishnoob :and upgrade yo pc

Bahaha, that shows how little I come on this forum anymore. The only thing on that list that hasn't changed is the G25 wheel.
Quote from Stang70Fastback :Bahaha, that shows how little I come on this forum anymore. The only thing on that list that hasn't changed is the G25 wheel.

if thats a secret beg for 32k extra ram ill hook ya up buddy
Are we there yet?
I hope we can expect some nice progress reports this year! Christmas is always time of love and giving.
Quote from soundlover :http://i.imgur.com/9Eq6S.png

WOW. I have been there. IT WAS 2008??? REALLY? O.O
Time goes by really fast! It's already late 2011. I remember the Scirocco thread like it was 3 weeks ago.

I'm shocked now.
Scirocco is outdated now.. unless they come up with a cup model to actually decent race it..

**** LFS, i'm just here for the Off-topic subforum.
Why do you post here then?
Quote from Scrabby :
**** LFS, i'm just here for the Off-topic subforum.

Actually... There's something in it.
Indeed
theres more to the forum than the subsection filled with dickheads though
Quote from Fuse5 :theres more to the forum than the subsection filled with dickheads though

You mean test patch forum?
Quote from Fuse5 :theres more to the forum than the subsection filled with dickheads though

These new avatars are nice.
bullshit
toki, nice e34 in your avatar....
And what about flood in the wip of the tyre physic! 35 page of nothing new, only stupid off topic!!!

edit, in only few second i post, there is stupid guy who is flooding!! STOP IT! YOU ARE INUTIL!

and when you say, 3 year we wait the vw and s3.... try make a game like lfs, call me when you ll can
whats with the scirocco avatars?

go big or go home !
meanwhile keep looking at these
Attached images
commander she rock ko.jpg
commander she rock ko2.jpg
scirocco 09#2.jpg
cool renderhez wireframe1.jpg
havent you heard?
the Scirocco Awareness Month is about to start
This thread is closed

New Tyre Physics (work in progress)