The online racing simulator
Still it's better bumping a thread than creating an new one.
I'd say the least of two bad things.
Quote from mill3num :and when will it?

Did you live in a cave last months?

Open layouts, some other (mostly InSim) mods and thats it. Nothing to be expected anymore for quite some time.

The more people are digging up this whole thing the longer it is going to take.
Quote from The Very End :Still it's better bumping a thread than creating an new one.
I'd say the least of two bad things.

but if he's going to bump a thread, he should at least say so, so he doesn't get as much grief as he is getting right now.
It will be ready when it's ready. I'm sure the bumping of this thread won't speed the process along. Or, maybe Scawen's just forgotten
Quote from Senninha25 :but if he's going to bump a thread, he should at least say so, so he doesn't get as much grief as he is getting right now.

That I agree on, flamewar could have been avoided this time.
Quote from G!NhO :i have XP and i tried that already, no luck

I'm sorry for the wrong information. Soft Triple Head only works with 2 graphic cards.
Maybe there's a chance there will be same new scriocco screenshots at chrtistmas...
I think physics has long been ready. Probably go the final works on the content of the s3.
Always people give dates of when they hope it will come... 'Easter' 'Christmas' 'my birthday!'

I bet they all just get laughed at by the Devs, the more they hold it off, the less people will want to come back. Lets just wait and see.
I don't think anybody is laughing at this point As you say, lets just wait some more and see :P
Physics is to valuable to let loose in here, if he has cracked it, it will be sold to a major developer or he will get a job on the back of it.
To say it is coming here is as good as a CV when you want a job.
The likes of Williams racing would pay a ransom for an accurate tyre physics model not to mention the tyre developers or the major games houses.
If you truly believe they would give something worth so much for so little to so many.....
It is nice to hope and believe and i still buy a lottery ticket every week!!

Here's hoping!!
Im really gettin' piss off everytime I read.. Just come on: as cargame.nl said - as long u cry the longer developing process is... Just look at yourself... Acting like a babbies... If I would react like this - I would be ashamed... Just imagine situation: developers develops the new content and somehow they have to feel like a redeemer instead of joy bringer... it's just insane... I think developers will be even unhappy with a product they will offer instead of opposite mood...

It's not right.

What I say: the latest patch with a open configs is really pretty handsome novelty and really makes current game quite innovative... Just think about it: a lot of new track configurations: new corners, new situations on the track - that's the most important thing for us, I think

If you don't like it and u are bored - I recommend you to take a break: go out outside, do something or sit at home and play other games and whatsoever... and after a break when u'll return - the feeling of playin' lfs will be refreshed and you will say 'damn it feels so nice"
but being a babbie is fun.
Nothing to see here, move on. This forum is getting pathetic
Quote from [Audi TT] :I think physics has long been ready. Probably go the final works on the content of the s3.

You are definitely SO WRONG. Scawen is really struggling to get that tyre physics right, so far it's only around 2.5-3y of work, that's not that much if you are tackling something as tricky as tyre physics and want to have something very very good in the end. (also keep in mind he has to calculate it in real-time, he's not doing just some tyre simulation for tyre designers, which can run on some overpowered super computer with 500+ CPUs)

But I really hope he's now on the right path and will announce some progress soon. (Like this year I mean )

(or at least he will announce that he's still NOT on the right path and needs more time, please please)
You're hoping for more announcements? I'm hoping for a release finally...
the elevens hour of the elevens day in the elevens month of the elevens year of this millenium has also mot brought some new tyre-physics,

BUT we have learned something:

Counting in milleniums would be appropiate for those you stll believe in the odds...
You know, With the simple bump he did, I don't know whats worse, Him bumping a thread with a question asked on almost every page, Or the forum members trolling him for absolutely no reason.

Get on the track, Say something constructive or just be quiet..
Quote from TehPaws3D :You know, With the simple bump he did, I don't know whats worse, Him bumping a thread with a question asked on almost every page, Or the forum members trolling him for absolutely no reason.

Get on the track, Say something constructive or just be quiet..

This.

We know that there are always people here who like to show the forum that they have their head up their arse/are desperate for attention everytime they get a chance, all we say is just ignore them.
This thread is closed

New Tyre Physics (work in progress)
(1075 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG