The online racing simulator
no, our servers are renamed. They're now alpha.lfs.net, beta.lfs.net, gamma., etc. Nothing to do with beta-testing.
Suuuuuure. That's what you want us to think!
Don't question ...IT.. or Victor will send Jack The Ripper on 'ya :scared:
What if they release the beta patches or whatevver to everyone, then bug's would be fixed much faster.

Or.. how many beta testers do you have?
for really good feedback from high number of users you need a bugtracker, not just the forum. lame users will double post the same bug, etc...its good to select only those who really care and know what to do
Quote from aroX123 : Or.. how many beta testers do you have?

According to the credits ingame, 28 people.
Quote from Intrepid :Your tried to spell.

You failed.

You attempted to correct someone's spelling.

You failed
You should've seen what it said before he edited his post.

The word 'yh' ring any bells Mr Contradiction?
I think that was done on perpous Rob. :P

Looking forward to this but not getting excited over it too early just so I don't get dissapointed.
Quote from evilpimp :I think that was done on perpous Rob. :P

Are you shure?

It's Intrepid aftar all.
Quote from beefyman666 :You should've seen what it said before he edited his post.

The word 'yh' ring any bells Mr Contradiction?

hehe yep. thought i'd better not leave myself open to attack and missed the your. goddamit!
Quote from dougie-lampkin :You attempted to correct someone's spelling.

You failed

You tried to be anal about someone's grammar.

You failed at punctuation.

(gosh, this could go on forever...)
Quote from dumbass0 :You tried to be anal about someone's grammar.
You failed at punctuation.

(gosh, this could go on forever...)

Where? :hide:
No full stop in the bottom line? Could get back on topic too
Theres nothing else to go on topic about since everyone who's gone off-topic so far has already complemented on the progress of the next patch.

Bang.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :No full stop in the bottom line? Could get back on topic too

Tut tut, hypocrite (and that's always the way I end sentences when using smilies, it's a lot cleaner than using a full stop which separates the poor smiley )

But yes, back on topic
Oh my Goooood!!!! That's a beautiful piece of news! I can't wait! soooo happy! Good job!
Very good news! Can't wait for the release of this upgrade... but I can, because it will be worth it.
Just one word : Awesome.

I knew you were working on something good
It's a good choice to release a progress report, but now i'm still more impatient to get the new patch. (I dont ask you to hurry up. Just take your time, we can wait some weeks more )

Keep going
:wow: nice job...To understand better in the tyre physics, you change and this???---> http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODk0NDEzMDA=.html .Now for those who drift i was thinking to add a new tyre, drift tyre.My opinion...
Quote from fanis :Now for those who drift i was thinking to add a new tyre, drift tyre.My opinion...

As the number of people who suggest this grows, I get more and more interested in an explanation what those drift tyres you speak of actually are.
You get a good range of compound variations as it is, is there something special about drift tyres other than the differences between "normal" tyres?
Yeah. Drift tyres are basically a slim rubberband on a shiny wheel that's about 30 percent too large to really fit to the car.
And they produce coloured smoke.
The compounds we have already have are more than enough for drifting... as for the update, it will be interesting to say the least. Will make judgement after test.
This thread is closed

New Tyre Physics (work in progress)
(1075 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG