The online racing simulator
After all, thinking of the promised Scirocco in 2008 this is a unique
possibility of

being nostalgic about something that still lies in future.
Scirocco will come.... eventually. But in all seriousness a small update would be EXTREMELY nice of the devs, then lock the thread after so no one can troll the devs.
The Scirocco is a lie.

Prove me wrong.
Quote from Fuse5 :havent you heard?
the Scirocco Awareness Month is about to start

<-- Straight after the American Pie: The Reunion awareness month? wow!

LOL, we might as well make a special event to celebrate the 3 year anniversary...of waiting for the Scirocco.
<-- Starting to get old, eh?
Inb4everyoneputsasciroccoastheiravatar.
Quote from nathan246 :Inb4everyoneputsasciroccoastheiravatar.

you're already behind the curve
no point doing it now

we're streets ahead
every spam post more = 1 day later scirocco
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :every spam post more = 1 day later scirocco

in that case not even our grandchildren would be able to live long enough for the car to be released
Quote from Bmxtwins :Why are all you people staring at tires? Do they affect the physics? Personally I only care about how the car feels for the new tire physics.

For sure the tire physics is the most important element of car feeling and also the hardest to code. It needs to be very well done.

But on the other hand there are still some major issues in LFS which could be improved.
Quote from Senninha25 :<-- Straight after the American Pie: The Reunion awareness month? wow!

LOL, we might as well make a special event to celebrate the 3 year anniversary...of waiting for the Scirocco.

Ok, I'll put the server up. Get your invisible VWS's tuned.

On the other hand, I would rather have tire physics than VWS.
New tire physics would be best. Who needs content anyways?
Quote from N!ghtm@re :Not me.

+1
Content is absolutely overrated. I would give Westhill away for a Kiswahili language pack....features rule!
new physics will make every car feel different again, so it will be like an entire new pack of content!
Quote from Krammeh :new physics will make every car feel different again, so it will be like an entire new pack of content!

lulz.. but the tracks are still what.. a decade old now?

If the physics are independent.. then the amount of cars and variables should be unlimited.. so why not?

Or will the UF1000 never have a competitor?
Quote from XCNuse :Or will the UF1000 never have a competitor?

Any ideas for one? All I can imagine is some crapbox shaped like a VW Beetle or a Smart car

...Or even better, bring in one of these!!!
Couldn't resist... With Scirocco... In Avatar...
1st generation Scircco vs UF1 should be cool, so forget the 2008 frog car now...
I can not resist to have Scirocco Avatar as well with our teamskin :P

I just can not do it yet... not yet till I am @ home (definetily im doing one!)
Too much off-topic here already, plus this is an old progress report (the latest one is here).

Just be patient. Let's hope there's a new progress report at the end of this year
This thread is closed

New Tyre Physics (work in progress)
(1075 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG