The online racing simulator
Many many thanks for the update
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Good to hear from you Scawen. I think this should finally stop all the moaning from some of the users. I can still not believe it´s a ingame screenshot when I see a Scirocco on a LFS track. It somehow seems not possible to me, I think I´ll have to get used to it first.

I surely hope so. Don't read/post much on the LFS forum, but the moaning really annoys me

Screens look cool and now I actually look forward to drive the car, wasn't interested that much in it in the past
:d:d:d:d:d:d
#29 - wien
You mean to say you've not been off sipping mimosas in your Barbados mansion? Great news. Looking very much forward to giving it a whirl.
Finally
very nice

can you give some more info on how the old model worked (conceptually; no code details obviously) and how the new one is different to give us physics geeks something to fill the time with between now and when the new version goes public?
Don't do this to me now Scawen!! I wanted to completely abandon LFS (which i have for the past year) and dedicate my wheel and my time to GT5... aaarghh
do you think he will mind if i use one of those pictures as my avatar :hide:
Nice and good information.
Quote from logitekg25 :do you think he will mind if i use one of those pictures as my avatar

nice that you use my edit as avatar.
Quote from logitekg25 :do you think he will mind if i use one of those pictures as my avatar :hide:

Yes, he'll take your S2 license away, and you can find yourself in demo again!
Scavier!

You’re my Sunday, Make my Monday come alive, Just like Tuesday you’re a new day, wakes me up, Wednesday’s raining, Thursday’s yearning, Friday nights, Then it all ends at the weekend, you’re my star

Hahaha! nice one!

YESYES Finally, thanks Scawen for the heads up!
Quote from Boris Lozac :Don't do this to me now Scawen!! I wanted to completely abandon LFS (which i have for the past year) and dedicate my wheel and my time to GT5... aaarghh

I don't know if you know this but you can play other games you know, I have quite a few games installed on my computer.

When I get bored or fancy something different I some times play other games. It doesn't mean I have to totally abandon a game to go play another game, I just play another game.................
Quote from baSh0r :nice that you use my edit as avatar.

it was on google images right there for the taking...it was the second or third result after searching lfs rain edit...enough off-topic, pm me if you want me to take it off, i will be happy to
ZOMG
THAT'S AMAZING! I'm so excited about this new patch! Thank you so much Scavier for everything. You've made my day.

Quote from lukelfs :OMAGAWD!! Thanks for the update! Looks great!

PS: OMAGAWD!!

+10000
OMAGAWD!!!!
Quote from Shotglass :very nice

can you give some more info on how the old model worked (conceptually; no code details obviously) and how the new one is different to give us physics geeks something to fill the time with between now and when the new version goes public?

Indeed. Curious minds need food!

Nice!!! I'm just wondering now, what about all PBs and WRs? If you gonna change tyre physics so it means grip level will change, more likely it will reduce. So you just gonna delete all PBs and WRs or what?
It is sounding like good news. It was for sure a very hard bet to go rewrite all the tire physic stuff. It is good that you see the light at the end of the tunnel and that you have been working on the right direction (I hope I can trust the testers).
Thanks for the good work.
You guys rule.

iFastLT, I think the hotlaps will be deleted.
Quote from iFastLT :Nice!!! I'm just wondering now, what about all PBs and WRs? If you gonna change tyre physics so it means grip level will change, more likely it will reduce. So you just gonna delete all PBs and WRs or what?

Yes, though they will likely be archived.
Quote from iFastLT :Nice!!! I'm just wondering now, what about all PBs and WRs? If you gonna change tyre physics so it means grip level will change, more likely it will reduce. So you just gonna delete all PBs and WRs or what?

Atleast all hotlaps will be reset. Business as usual.
Quote from garph : I don't know if you know this but you can play other games you know, I have quite a few games installed on my computer.

When I get bored or fancy something different I some times play other games. It doesn't mean I have to totally abandon a game to go play another game, I just play another game.................

Yea, but somehow with racing games, i tend to only play and dedicate my time to just one..
Quote from Blas89 :Scavier!

You’re my Sunday, Make my Monday come alive, Just like Tuesday you’re a new day, wakes me up, Wednesday’s raining, Thursday’s yearning, Friday nights, Then it all ends at the weekend, you’re my star

Hahaha! nice one!

aww bless. :lovies3d:
Great news! :hyper:
This thread is closed

New Tyre Physics (work in progress)
(1075 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG