The online racing simulator
Beating the competition gains more respect from me. Looks as if the kid is Italian champion too so summit is clearly working. No one wants to be a respectful loser. Give me a disrespectful winner any day of the week. It's motorbike racing, not a bloody tea party.

Anyway, I don't think it's to intimidate anyone as only 1 or 2 riders can see him out of what? 40 bikes? He's doing it for himself.
How old is he?
He just looks very very very excited. I certainly couldn't say from that video that he is intimidating his fellow riders, the ones on either side don't seem to be all that bothered.
Quote from sinbad :How old is he?
He just looks very very very excited. I certainly couldn't say from that video that he is intimidating his fellow riders, the ones on either side don't seem to be all that bothered.

Yes, it looks like uncontrolled excitement. But that didn't stop me wanting him to crash within seconds of the start!!
Disrespectful winners aren't worthy winners at all. To win you must first respect the competition.
Quote from BlueFlame :Disrespectful winners aren't worthy winners at all. To win you must first respect the competition.

No, to win first you must beat your competition.
Quote from Intrepid :No, to win first you must beat your competition.

Winning and then shitting on all the other drivers isn't winning.
Quote from BlueFlame :Winning and then shitting on all the other drivers isn't winning.

I think you'll find it's still winning.

#WIN
Winning the race, not winning anyone over however.
Level 1 win: Winning a competition.
Level 2 win: Winning over a person's respect.
Level 3 win: Winning level 1 & level 2 simultaniously.

Guess where that falls?
Quote from Intrepid :I think you'll find it's still winning.

#WIN

The thing is, you're (at least in the beginning) telling me HOW to actually win a race by definition (which I'm not disputing). Sure you can win a race and be a complete c*** the whole time whilst you're doing it but you won't win peoples respect, trust, or support. So out of those 3/4 losses where is the win in that?

Winning like that, you lose more than you gain. To win you want to be regarded as the best or whatever your personal satisfaction in winning will be, if you win and nobody cares, you haven't really won anything. Your peers will congratulate 2nd place but not you and in racing, the respect you want really isn't of everyone who's watching the race, it's everyone who is IN the race, I know personally , I prefer respect from my competitive peers than someone who's not even involved.

Least we now know what kind of person you are Al.
I don't race for huggsies if that's what you're saying. And regarding this kid, he's gained mine, as well as others respect - it was Rossi's manager who posted it on his twitter page in the first place. Looks like this kid is winning just fine.
I don't see the problem, just an excited kid that loves what he is doing, looked like he got a bloody good start too.
Yea he's just a kid so whatever he does is kinda irrelevant until he grows mature. But I just disagree with Intrepids mentality.
He's not exactly running someone off the road intentionally, or crashing into them, to win a wdc, is he?

Come on, we don't even know what he's yelling inside that helmet, so it's hard to accuse him of unsportsmanlike behavior. I just picture him going "wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" when the gate drops
How on earth can you lot go on about that kid being disrespectful or even to critisize him at all. He's only about 3 and a half for goodness sake. He could barely contain himself with excitement. He probably needs that sport just so his parents can get him into the house, let alone sat down at the dinner table.

He was waving at his Mama and Papa and his big sister who have to come to watch the boy race on a sunday afternoon. Bless him, I just thought he was a kid with a bit too much Redbull in him. Great to watch, wouldn't want to take him home. His neighbours are obvioulsy used to him, they didn't even seem to notice his antics.

And anyway, it could have been a she.
Quote from Funnybear :How on earth can you lot go on about that kid being disrespectful or even to critisize him at all. He's only about 3 and a half for goodness sake. He could barely contain himself with excitement. He probably needs that sport just so his parents can get him into the house, let alone sat down at the dinner table.

He was waving at his Mama and Papa and his big sister who have to come to watch the boy race on a sunday afternoon. Bless him, I just thought he was a kid with a bit too much Redbull in him. Great to watch, wouldn't want to take him home. His neighbours are obvioulsy used to him, they didn't even seem to notice his antics.

It's a he http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... LChFs&feature=related
And he is 11, not 3.5 .
Quote from Funnybear :How on earth can you lot go on about that kid being disrespectful or even to critisize him at all. He's only about 3 and a half for goodness sake. He could barely contain himself with excitement. He probably needs that sport just so his parents can get him into the house, let alone sat down at the dinner table.

He's 11. Not 3 and a half.

EDIT : Damn you phil taking my credit, next you be takin my women.
Already have, you just haven't came across the pond to realize it yet.
Quote from PMD9409 :Already have, you just haven't came across the pond to realize it yet.

I see y'all just fine from here, Pina Coladas all round on your big flash Yacht..

bastardo!
Quote from BlueFlame :He's 11. Not 3 and a half.

EDIT : Damn you phil taking my credit, next you be takin my women.

Toungue. In. cheek.

God, you guys take things so literally. Get out more often.
The guy with the cone.:ices_rofl

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG