The online racing simulator
Quote from PMD9409 :Don't talk about his uncle like that!

Nah read the description in the video (I was filming), Jan was just too close on exit, and with how bumpy the track is any little touch will spin you out.

I want Dennis to upload his helmet cam footage because he actually catches that bit on it.

I was trollin. T1 sebring is deadly for passing. Which makes any pass there more special.
I didn't really race against him, since i was no where near competitive for that weekend.
Quote from Dennis93 :I didn't really race against him, since i was no where near competitive for that weekend.

You got points, that's competitive enough for me.
Seen that video heaps of times before.
I can only imagine for now. High hopes for 2012 ADAC 24h... have to get there!
Quote from ACCAkut ::lovies3d: thats the first vid I see of a GT3 car that captured the cheer brutality of the misfires. One thing that left me speechless when I was at the GT Masters last year.

And yet it still pales to the experience you get when you're there yourself... The earth is literally shaking every time one of these beasts passes by at full chat... The Z4's are amongst the loudest and most intense of the GT3s... Only the Mustang that ran for a couple of races two years ago was more brutal...
That's ****ing awesome... it's like he's just a living part of the car
Interesting gearing choice - the only time he shifted into sixth gear was a few hundred meters before Sunset Bend...
I'm not convinced that the GTC class has very much they can change in the gear box.
It's fun to work out what the next car is from the engine sound on the shots pointing away from traffic. Being trackside is always a special thing. Best bit has to be the one after 9 minutes, can't quite work out where at Sebring that is...
Boothy it is T6 just right under/after the bridge.

Racing videos
(4786 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG