The online racing simulator
Nooo, Crapidshare.

From what document are these? Any change that they're from "Too Fast To Race" or "World's Greatest Rally Cars"?
-
(Polaxis) DELETED by Polaxis
Wowee! Just got sent this link by my father, who got it from his friend... Some sensational driving (I was too busy dropping my jaw over the driving to catch the year or driver name, but it's a BMW E30 M3 Group A rally car, at the Isle of Man Manx rally. Very nice stuff in here, I wish I could do that!

Linky
@Maggot:
That's Patrick Snijers from the '88 Manx Rally.
Where I know that from? From this very thread. The vid was posted here.
(Refering to it so you can also download it.)

Vain
Quote from Vain :@Maggot:
That's Patrick Snijers from the '88 Manx Rally.
Where I know that from? From this very thread. The vid was posted here.
(Refering to it so you can also download it.)

Vain

Whoops, sorry for the re-post. Guess I missed it while skimming the thread...
I thought i had lost this video, but now found it on an old HD again
Lap at LeMans with some nice POV's.

Le Mans - Tour de circuit
Nice little bit of 0ldSk00l driving.
I wish more LFSers raced like this. IE not punting people off the track just because you have more corner speed than the guy in front.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBWU5OnMYpI
yup. pretty cool video
A shame it isn't downloadable though...
Quote from bbman :A shame it isn't downloadable though...

Download it via "video downloader" widget with Opera..(you can do it in Firefox too, but don't know how).
And you need a Flash Video Player, or Windows media player classic with FFD show codecs...
Quote from bbman :A shame it isn't downloadable though...

You couldn't find it doesn't mean it doesn't exist Try www.bmwusa.com
Navigate to "Experience Site" there it is 260MB zipped in the download area.
There you'll find also the "M3 GTR Hans Stuck Lap" with Stuck commenting his own lap.
with a sledgehammer...
#369 - DC2
Quote from Vain :By the way, did you notice how the driver kept destabilzing the car through constant oscillating steering movements before corners? He propably tried to induce slight oversteer to get it around the corners better on the tarmac.

I don't know which roads they used for the rally stages, but there are some *very* bumpy roads on the Isle of Man which would help destabilise the car.

Don't get me wrong - the talent and the bravery to get the car working, moving and rotating as fast as that must be phenomenal.
Jezz thats nuts
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis

Racing videos
(4786 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG