The online racing simulator
Quote from DeKo :Amazing racing, but its still a destruction derby that move at the end would get you banned from any respectable server in S2.

Yep, quite disgusting I believe...The vauxhall clearly was right in my opinion.
The way the bmw passed reminds me of the way many of the Fxos ''dive'' into the turn in the Silver and Gold Ctra servers, like you have no way of right to the apex, even if you're 2 car lengths in front of them.
Some more onboard clips from Le Mans... and not exactly "clips", there are probably near 90 MINUTES of onboard from German Premiere channel that has satellite channel with onbards and no commentary

download here: http://tbk.fameflame.dk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=43482

Sorry, can't hotlink. I highly recommend registering... that board is full of interesting stuff.
Hillclimb stuff
Sorry, I meant no visual gore in the video.

All the respect for victims in that accident but how dumbass people (both, organizers and spectators) can be.
Oh yeah I agree. Completely stupid.
the burnout was supposed to be ~30 yards or so, through the seen metal barrier area. The driver decided to continue the burnout for longer, with the tragic results seen.
Didn't actually notice that metal barrier but that's max 40 cm high... doesn't really help much.
Yeah, it was supposed to be a smallish burnout, and the driver sadly got way way over committed.

Sort of in the way Goodwood had to stop officially timing the hill climb (thankfully that was just a pre-emtive thing), people have a tendancy to push things beyond the limits. Human nature i guess.
Quote from srdsprinter :
Sort of in the way Goodwood had to stop officially timing the hill climb (thankfully that was just a pre-emtive thing), people have a tendancy to push things beyond the limits. Human nature i guess.

Goodwood largely removing the competitive element (there are still timed runs but you have to ask for one) was nothing to do with safety, instead it was to do with the fact that fast drivers in interesting but historically fairly small and insignificant machinery could embarrass big manufacturer backed star cars. I know someone who ran a small, highly original pre-war special who not only won his class but was beating 50s cars up the hill (C-Types, factory backed Mercs and the like) up the hill, needless to say he was never invited back

Probably even more embarrassing is the fact that the F1 teams would have been well aware that a hillclimb single seater in capable hands would be the fastest thing up the hill.
Nice, but that sound quality doesn't do justice for the V8

Have to say never figured out teams might actually just duct tape digical pocket cameras to the hood... very cheap at least
Not a racing video...
The works team didn't - Bad Boy Vettes is a fan site for the works team, who agreed to tape a camera belonging to one of the fans visiting the event to the car during a single practice lap.

I agree the quality's not great but it was pretty cool of the works team to do that for their fans.

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG