Quote from Krane :This guy doesn't check for dupe links

Oh yeah lol

I hate streetfire to many keyboard warrior kids.
Do they actually bump draft? I'm unsure of the commentators' explanation of 'nose-to-tail' drafting.

edit: Nevermind, the next vid cleared it up
I'm quite amused to the Trois-Rivieres in there, and everybody just saying Three-Rivers in the end because they can't pronounce it right
-
(Jonas8431) DELETED by Jonas8431
I would assume so. Sounds pretty clever.. but if it is, how come nobody has thought of this before?
I'm sure they have. It's just that a) it's normally banned by the regulations or b) been done so long ago that computers, let alone Youtube, didn't exist.
Quote from tristancliffe :Are they using the downforce on the inside to reduce tyre load differences, i.e. to counteract load transfer?

Ive no idea i just found it.
Outdoor karting in winter. I wonder if they do the same in Sweden and Finland.

See how karts are modified, it's similar to LX6 drag setup.
part1 (winter tyres without studs). Mostly they race knocking the rear wheel against the snow piles. At 2:30 the guy #34 breaks through and wins the race this way.
part2 (with studs) Whellies and a lot of drift. Schumacher + Tsuchiya. One guy gets penalized just for bumping the front kart and squabbles with the referee at 1:57.
Quote from detail :Outdoor karting in winter. I wonder if they do the same in Sweden and Finland.

Not in Finland that I know of, but sort of Ice SuperMoto (Driving with motocross bikes on a mainly flat track) is popular here.

I have tried that on a very short track when I was a kid, really fun Even though it has [BLINK]DRIFTING[/BLINK] in it that is very much despised here
I've uploaded quite a few videos on Darcy's Multimedia site. Go here, click on "The Forum" on the left hand side of the page then go to "Member's Videos". You'll have to register but registration is free and you don't get any spam.

Racing videos
(4786 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG