The online racing simulator
Quick tribute I made to Kobayashi, just collected together the most exciting moments of his career so far.

EDIT: Slight delay while I find a way around the FOM nazi's
Quote from Intrepid :Video has been blocked

Trying to fix it now, but it says it's blocked in some countries, no appeal system for it either which is strange.
FOM blocked for copyright grounds. Bleedin' typical copyright bollox!
Quote from U4IK ST8 :"This video contains content from Formula One Management, who has blocked it on copyright grounds."

I love how fast it can pick that up, typical FOM rubbish stopping people promoting the sport. Best thing about it is that I can't appeal it and it doesn't even tell me why it's blocked on my channel. I will have to find out how a video with 40k views that I saw with FOM content in it is still on youtube but mine gets blocked within 5 minutes of uploading.

EDIT: I'm rendering off a new version which will hopefully sneak under the radar, I'm assuming it picked up the F1 logo on the video in the processing, and possibly the audio from the F1 cars.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Quick tribute I made to Kobayashi, just collected together the most exciting moments of his career so far.

EDIT: Slight delay while I find a way around the FOM nazi's

wow, got Bernied in a heartbeat. Did you try adding a disclaimer claiming that all the footage belongs to Formula One Management?
Quote from Senninha25 :wow, got Bernied in a heartbeat. Did you try adding a disclaimer claiming that all the footage belongs to Formula One Management?

I had all the disclaimers going, don't worry though I'm going to town on the next version. One thing most unblocked F1 videos have in common is that they covered the logo, there is one with 40k views out there.
arghhhh i wanna drive that track.
Quote from tinvek :so how did you like anglesey ? i see you got one of the ten nice days a year we're allowed

loved it

weather was fantastic for us aswell, quite supprised really as it was supposed to shower all day on and off. i will deffinatly be back
He deserved it!

It looked like he tried to pass someone of a city street? Great idea.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Amazing, I never even knew that rule existed.

Same here. But why can't they just do like in F1 and give victory and full points to both? That rule is silly IMO, this is a race, not a qualifying session, the two racers arrived home first at the same time, therefore they should both be awarded the victory.

Racing videos
(4786 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG