The online racing simulator
Quote from SpooNJaB :Unlucky. Bloody awful driver in the red car.

Actually I think the red car was driving well. Oskar Andersson makes a very risky move at 26 seconds on the inside of the red car. The red car has already taken a very defensive line and is set to make the apex and turn in alright, but Oskar tries to outbrake him and clearly doesn't have the stopping power to avoid smacking into the red car on the apex.

The rest of the video shows the red car struggling with grip which might be due to minor damage from the impact.
Quote from yeager :Actually I think the red car was driving well. Oskar Andersson makes a very risky move at 26 seconds on the inside of the red car. The red car has already taken a very defensive line and is set to make the apex and turn in alright, but Oskar tries to outbrake him and clearly doesn't have the stopping power to avoid smacking into the red car on the apex.

The rest of the video shows the red car struggling with grip which might be due to minor damage from the impact.

Oskar was on the inside before the corner, and give the red car a chance to move, he could have moved away and didnt do that, and that was really more like a race incident and no car stopped, so it was really no big deal, and these car can take quite hard hits with out taking any damage really
I'm with the red car, Oskar outbreaked himself, he didn't really have anywhere else to go, but the red car was allowed to be defensive. And the grip levels obvioulsy wasn't that good for all the cars. Oskar span out.

But I would have done the same to Oskar. Squeezed him into the apex, it's a fair move I reckon. Don't forget the red car was also watching the cars in front and they seemed to be working the outside of the track, so maybe he was hoping they would out drive themselves.

A racing incident, nothing more.
I saw that video months ago how was it only just uploaded
Quote from sil3ntwar :I saw that video months ago how was it only just uploaded

It's the highlight version, ive got some complains about movies being to long
Quote from simme181 :It's the highlight version, ive got some complains about movies being to long

Ah right. Longer the better i say
Quote from simme181 :Hey guys another movie from me its the highlights from race 2 in Falkenberg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pufhyQ2A6so

Its a bit more action in this one, hope u like it : )

Quote :Poängställning Prosport Cup

1. 84 - Johannes Pettersson 186
2. 81 - Simon Bergewing 186
3. 98 - David Björk 108

Nice stuff, keep it going.
Quote from SAxor :Nice stuff, keep it going.

Thx, if our strategy works out I will be on top of the podium in the end
Quote from JJ72 :straight out of a movie script!

Probably because it's scripted...
Nothing about racing or NASCAR in there.
Still no proof that it is rigged.
Nascar screws up sometimes. so does baseball, football, F1. ect...
I DO beleive that some "phantom cautions" have been thrown from time to time, but to the level of unfair competition I'm not going to be jumping on board. You're only ever going to find solid proof of "phantom cautions". Unfair competition wouldn't fly due to people like Stewart who are pretty liberal with their words. The idea that engines were rigged to blow goes as far back as the All-Star race that DW blew the engine just after the finish. If they were rigged you wouldn't see a boring finish (completely boring anyways) ever. Plus, I've always said. You can't rig something when you're going that fast, that close together, and that close to the edge.

You could say the same about te Rolex Sports Car Series or F1, or look at the Indy 500 this year.. how's come the same people win all of the time in F1 and Rolex Sports Car Series? It's because they have better equipment and have figured out the track. It's just not logical to rig a race from this point of view besides throwing yellow flags when they shouldn't be, and there was a phase around '06 where that seemed to happen alot, but I havn't even seen much of that recently.

Myself, I think they should run until there's 2 to go and then throw a competition caution just to make sure that the fans get a show. I mean, the people payed good money, so why should they have to watch a boring race? lol, at least they havn't done this.
Quote from Cornys :Myself, I think they should run until there's 2 to go and then throw a competition caution just to make sure that the fans get a show. I mean, the people payed good money, so why should they have to watch a boring race? lol, at least they havn't done this.

People like you are what's wrong with this country/world, but especially this country. Instant consumerism, at the expense of the purity of sport in this particular case.

Why even have a 200 lap race? Why not just have a 2 lapper to begin with? How about a mandatory 30-car pileup too?

You want a movie script ending? Go watch a movie. Trying to artificially generate one for every race just cheapens the effect when it actually happens for real.

Racing videos
(4786 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG