The online racing simulator
Agreed, plus he's not really all over the back of him either, just kob takes tighter entries and button leaves him on exits.
If that's being "all over somebody" I want to know what you would call Schumacher vs. Barrichello?
Quote from zeugnimod :If that's being "all over somebody" I want to know what you would call Schumacher vs. Barrichello?

Leaving him for dead
Almost right.
And rightly so.
Quote from ACCAkut :Good save

Sorry Sir, but this is FWD, Can't see anything amazing here
Btw, is this video taken at some endurance event ?
Lionel Regal Onboard at Les Rangiers Hillclimb

Lionel died today at this very Track, just a few Km from where i live.

Man...

He was always such a nice guy plus a complete lunatic on the Track. His driving was hugely impressive, last Year i was at the Speed trap (0:37 in the Video) and he was the _only_ Driver who went flat out through the whole section clocking a speed of over 250kph...

RIP Lionel.
Quote from Highsider9 :Lionel Regal Onboard at Les Rangiers Hillclimb

Man...

He was always such a nice guy plus a complete lunatic on the Track. His driving was hugely impressive, last Year i was at the Speed trap (0:37 in the Video) and he was the _only_ Driver who went flat out through the whole section clocking a speed of over 250kph...

RIP Lionel.

Very sad. Rest in Peace, Lionel.
Quote from Highsider9 :Lionel Regal Onboard at Les Rangiers Hillclimb

Man...

RIP Lionel.

A tribute made by ThePureracing, thought I'd share it there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y_06MW4gqQ

RIP.
To be really honest I've never heard of him, but seeing these videos and fact he was not feared to drive F3000 across uphill tracks is really worth a RIP message.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCWIfqAohQg

Trailer for a car show we've been working on for months and finally put the trailer together. The show itself will probably never be finished, so atleast here's the trailer

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG