The online racing simulator
What an idiot, get the job done first then save the silly celebrations for afterwards.
Poor Wirdheim. He won the championship that year, though. Very fast driver. And he did get a F1 drive as a test driver for Jaguar, but got ejected when Red Bull took over.
Definitely NOT a racing wife.
Quote from JJ72 :he raced in british F3, so I guess he spent some time in the UK.

another one, Patrese with his wife...real funny, you think she'd had get use to it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIhGJyLR6TI

Anyone else think a nice pair of breasts should replace the normal "G-Ball" we see used to represent G forces in F1/Best Motoring etc?
streetfire.net ONLY car videos... 1000's!!!
Quote from G13Haze :streetfire.net ONLY car videos... 1000's!!!

And a bunch of import/ricer vs muscle car/domestic flame war idiots on every video ........... no thanks
Quote from amp88 :Anyone else think a nice pair of breasts should replace the normal "G-Ball" we see used to represent G forces in F1/Best Motoring etc?

Yes. Yes I do.
Quote from andybarsblade :And a bunch of import/ricer vs muscle car/domestic flame war idiots on every video ........... no thanks

yes true.. but screw the comments watch the videos
#947 - AMB
I'd love to see Bruno Senna in F1, i'd probably faviour him more than I do Hamilton.

Racing videos
(4786 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG