The online racing simulator
He was having a blast!
I smiled at this one.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Heh, even the other drivers have a w.t.f. expression on their faces

Physics bugs? In real life?
-
(rediske) DELETED by rediske
Nice T-shirt..
damn nice video you found there.

Any LFS`ers around here in need for RU invite?(first-come, first-served)
Preferably well trained in teh secretz of "torrent", and willing to seed days in a row, not just hit and run(cause im gonna get penalised).

on:
Another "oldie".
Quote from STF :Another "oldie".

Really nice onboard shot there STF. Good find.

Awesome car chase - Subaru Impreza RB320
Quote from DaveWS :The audio has been edited, probably double the pitch of the original video.

I dunno...the wind noise and tyre squeal sounds normal to me...
Quote from amp88 :I dunno...the wind noise and tyre squeal sounds normal to me...

I'm certain. Besides, sticking a special exhaust on a car won't make it reach 15000 rpm all of a sudden.
Amp, i would beleive Dave, he's doing a degree or something in this stuff i think? Or maybe im wrong.

Does sound like utter crap
Quote from Minimaxman :Great VLN lap between Viper and GT3, the GT3 getting very defensive!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... p;feature=player_embedded

You may also download the video directly here.

The Viper driver surely couldn't match the GT3 driver's extensive selection of balls. Though that really was a tough one. Especially the way he used a lapee to force the Viper into slowing down at Döttinger Höhe.
And by the way, it's really nice being able to recognize other cars on the video from either earlier onboard videos or from actually seeing them on track (I think I already posted a very good onboard video from the orange Gallardo the Viper met at Klostertal - the sound surely beats the Viper by several orders of magnitude).

When I have the time I'll skim over race-media.tv to check out the other onboard laps they host.

Vain

Racing videos
(4786 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG