The online racing simulator
Anyone have RL video clip with MRT?
Apparently the old VW Scirocco weights about the same as a pebble. Pretty competitive in corners.

Who else thinks that Youngtimer racing in 15 years will only be a fraction as awesome as that?

*sigh*

Vain
wow good job he didnt loose it when it started to get loose near the spectators. Pretty amazing that no one was seriously injured.
I promised to look at race-media.tv and here's the first video I judge worthy of posting:
This is an onboard video from the Tischner BMW in the 2nd race of 2009 of the VLN at the (at the time rather damp) Nordschleife. Some people may know the car, some people may see it when going to the 24h race this weekend. Most importantly the video features the opening lap with both forward and backwards pointing cameras so you can judge nicely just how busy the track is.

Vain

P.S.: And the Tischner car gets rather pwned by a Scirocco on the run up to Flugplatz.
Does anyone have the link to that bike downhill video where a guy is going like 5 or 6 seconds faster than the rest but crashes? I wanted to see it again but can't seem to find it
Nice footage, Vain. Too bad the Tischner BMW couldn't finish the 24h race :/
Btw I saw that car (watching at Hatzenbach) when the driver lost control on wet track - during the 1. time-training - and slided sideways some 100m.. was really impressive! Luckily he didn't hit the barrier

Has anyone got some onboard videos of the Scirocco at the 24h of Nürburgring? I'm so anxious to see the scene where Sainz hits the livestrip-BMW, though it's rather sad
Final Destination 5
Quote from diablo21 :Does anyone have the link to that bike downhill video where a guy is going like 5 or 6 seconds faster than the rest but crashes? I wanted to see it again but can't seem to find it

Noone?

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG