The online racing simulator
hope he enjoyed his last race of this season
Here's a video I put together from an autox event this weekend. Had fun with the editing!
So you close someone in, then ram them in the back and you get out and fight them even when they clearly don't want to? Forget the season, kiss any future deals goodbye.
That's Jordon Lennox-Lamb. He races for CRG in KZ2. As of yet I have heard of no punishment other than DSQ from that specific race weekend. I'd be extremely surprised if it ends there.
One of the guys in the comments says something about it being a championship deciding incident, any truth?

As for more punishment, at the very least, it's an actual crime to assault someone.
Yep, it decided the championship.
As for punishment don't expect any... yes... no punishment other than DSQ from the weekend (which is the equivalent of weighing in .5 underweight in the two scoring finals0)
Not sure about abroad rules, but in the UK an assault on another driver is 6 points on license, a fine and an exclusion from the meeting. But as it takes 12 points to have a license taken away I think it's a little wrong that you can effectively attack another driver and have no serious consequences, as it has been said above - assault is a criminal offence. Plus these guys are meant to be at the top of karting.. God am I happy I got out of Karting when I did.
Quote from vipex123 :Not sure about abroad rules, but in the UK an assault on another driver is 6 points on license, a fine and an exclusion from the meeting. But as it takes 12 points to have a license taken away I think it's a little wrong that you can effectively attack another driver and have no serious consequences, as it has been said above - assault is a criminal offence. Plus these guys are meant to be at the top of karting.. God am I happy I got out of Karting when I did.

Well after this latest **** up I can't disagree at all with you. Very difficult to be a karting supporter right now. Amateur hour.
Quote from Intrepid :Well after this latest **** up I can't disagree at all with you. Very difficult to be a karting supporter right now. Amateur hour.

Well hell, they all want to win, they'd still fight in F1 if they could actually afford it.
So the guy in front lost the champ because the dude intentionally crashed him?

I would have beaten the shit out of him, to be honest.
I don't get why the guy behind has gone all apeshit? It's his fault? Or is he that much of a f***ing retard?
Just to clear it up. The guy in the blue kart was a team mate of the guy who was leading the race. The guy leading the race was in a championship fight with the guy who was int he black kart. So basically the guy in the blue kart had to mess up the guy in the black karts race so his team-mate was champion.

Even with that in mind he didn't do anything that deserved a flurry of punches.
What an idiot. If your going to carry on like a girl and punch from behind, atleast make it worth the DSQ. Come here and ram up my backside on the track and ill show you a bloody fight, mate. (I say this yet he cant read it, bit like yelling at the tv watching the F1. )
Quote from aoun :What an idiot. If your going to carry on like a girl and punch from behind, atleast make it worth the DSQ. Come here and ram up my backside on the track and ill show you a bloody fight, mate. (I say this yet he cant read it, bit like yelling at the tv watching the F1. )

Credit to the guy in blue (Johansson, right?) for keeping his cool. Got jumped in the back and still tried to calm the idiot down? That's amazing! I know that if that was me getting sucker punched from behind like that, in such a cowardly manner, I'd be angry enough to try and return some of those swipes.

About the offender, I guess it's understandable for him to be upset in the situation that he was in and all, but his actions were definitely uncalled for. A shove or a verbal attack would be also understandable, but jumping from behind even before the other guy got off his kart? Way too cheap, way too low, too much of an overreaction. Hopefully someone will stand up and protest the little punishment that Lennox-Lamb got, (and I read this on another forum discussing this problem), because lessons need to be learned from this. At the moment, with things as they are, this will come across to other people (and potentially new kart drivers) that it's acceptable for a driver to come in with an attitude like "Hey, this guy just cost me a race/championship, so I guess I'll kick his ass and probably get away with it", and that's when things will start going downhill in terms of healthy competition.
Examples should be made of this, and lessons should be learned from this. It doesn't matter what you've lost, whether it be a race, a championship, a big paycheck, etc. At the end of the day it's racing, stuff like this has happened before to lots of people and will happen again, and if you don't know how to keep your head cool when it happens to you, you will severely get punished for it.

P.S: I may have overreacted just now as well.
Im with you on that Senninha.

Not that im for it, but if he wanted to pick a fight, he should have waited for him to get out, tell him take the helmet off and offer him the fight, not cheap and wussy. That attitude (heat of the moment or not) should never be in this sport.

We are lucky to have people in this sport who almost loose their lives because of a stupid incident and they just want off grumpy at most and voice their frustration. Other sports, someone gets a yellow card or an unfair call and its an all in brawl. Shows who the men are. Then we have this coward saying otherwise.

All in all, he said:

Quote :“I want to apologise because I overreacted after my accident with Johansson" he has since said. "I was furious for my rivals' strategy. Now I just want to focus on my next appointments: I will run in the KZ2 World Cup in Sarno and also in the KF2 World Cup here in Zuera. Then I'll close with the KF1 World Championship in Macao. I just want to leave this episode behind."

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG