The online racing simulator
A bit off topic, and not only in that video, but that tranny whine is probably one of the most annoying sounds in the world.

"The Official World Rally Championship YouTube Channel. Exclusive and up-to-date videos directly from WRC."

Bernie should learn something.
Quote from deggis :A bit off topic, and not only in that video, but that tranny whine is probably one of the most annoying sounds in the world.

"The Official World Rally Championship YouTube Channel. Exclusive and up-to-date videos directly from WRC."

Bernie should learn something.

He won't because it wont make him any richer.
Or no one has told him about internet and ad banners. Like the ones on Youtube (I guess these "Youtube partners" like wrc.com, or many tv broadcasters that have set up official channels there, also get some portion of the ad money).
I know this is a very very old footage from WTCC 07, but new season is about to start and this vid always makes from me a beasty fan of this series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keg6sCKbwHE

hope Cruze will be as good as Lacetti.
watching them get air over a crest at the ring in slow mo is awesome!
Quote from NotAnIllusion :good times.. <3

Btw, is the 'high' rear-end purely a visual thing due to bodywork or is it an actual setup effect? Seen it on V8s, DTM, BTCC etc. Is it for a loose rear end or something?

I think so, shifts more weight to the front tires.
Far too many bleedy pages in this thread to see if this was posted, but a compilation of 90s DTM (a lot from the Ring) with some excellent footage... all set to some truly god-awful music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyM7CinXrpc&NR=1
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
Quote from DarkTimes :Plus <3 Murray and Martin.

Ah yes, a time when James Allen was a mere pit lane reporter
I think he was driving against the AI set on "easy".

Vain
ROFL LOL LMAO PMP Vain!!
I don`t think so, you see.. smoke is coming from underneath Button, while he`s standing there unconscious.. chances of recovery are slim.
rofl
I know Poor guy....

Racing videos
(4786 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG