The online racing simulator
Wahey, Jamie Green, go Britain.
Awesome.

The Norisring is just a fab track, basically two straights with hairpins at either end - even F1 might get a decent race there
Quote from J@tko :Awesome.

The Norisring is just a fab track, basically two straights with hairpins at either end - even F1 might get a decent race there

Oval? lol. 2 straights, 2 hairpins. Sounds like an oval xD
It has a chicane too
Attached images
Norisring_map.gif
Ninja'd by Gil, Jack
Does anyone maybe know where could i find those last laps of this amazing DTM race for download?
I'd like to have this in some kind of archive.

It doesn't have to be HD or some huge quality, youtube quality is enough

Thank you
Quote from N I K I :Does anyone maybe know where could i find those last laps of this amazing DTM race for download?
I'd like to have this in some kind of archive.

It doesn't have to be HD or some huge quality, youtube quality is enough

Thank you

Here's the last lap (credits to TBK Light's planetef1).
Quote from amp88 :Please remove the hotlink to Darcy's site. Link to the thread instead.

Bleh, sorry, mind slipped. Uhh...for Mattzel's HQ cap of the last 6 laps, look here: http://www.tbk-light.com/phpBB ... 7&t=3977&start=25 You will need to register if you have not done so already.

God that was stupid! :sorry: Cheers for reminding me amp88 and his brilliant assorted videos thread!
No problem

Thanks for removing it and I'm glad you like my thread
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I've been on that track! It's only a 10 minute drive from my house, no idea how she managed to mess up that turn though.

I was making a sexist comment for (mostly) my own amusement, not questioning you..
Hit n run! :P I wonder who pays for the damage to the house lol.

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG