The online racing simulator
No it wasn't! After the advert you get the real video.

Hate to see it small teams crash out. Feel so bad.
Quote from Funnybear :Who the **** are you? That was just a coke advert. Get a life dick for brains.

Flippin 'eck calm down mate.

Doesn't seem to be working at the moment, so here's the Youtube version

Never liked the look of those double apex triovals they have at Texas, Atlanta and Charlotte. They present the possibility for some nasty blunt impacts with walls as you can see.
I do appologise. I feel I slightly got out the troll hammer prematurely. Sorry.
Quote from Funnybear :I do appologise. I feel I slightly got out the troll hammer prematurely. Sorry.

It was on the offcial NASCAR website. At what point did you think "HES SPAMMING THE RACING VIDEOS THREAD!!!!"?

Just curious..
The coke advert is epic anyway
Meh. I just kept getting the coke advert on repeat. Thought he was being knobby. But he wasn't. I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions.

I really hate adverts.
Quote from Funnybear :I really hate adverts.

You and me both . I'll try to post youtube here out, I just happened to see it on NASCAR.com and linked you guys to the one I was watching.

In other news: Would this make you dizzy?
Hello guys,

I've been working on my tribute video project for a while. So, finally managed to finish it in quite proper way I wanted. If you are bored and etc. You can take a look at my project:

Vimeo (1080p)
Lewis Hamilton - The Strain On The Track

Haters gonna hate - the golden rule

Cheers, Skirmantas.
Quote from seniecka :Hello guys,

I've been working on my tribute video project for a while. So, finally managed to finish it in quite proper way I wanted. If you are bored and etc. You can take a look at my project:

Vimeo (1080p)
Lewis Hamilton - The Strain On The Track

Haters gonna hate - the golden rule

Cheers, Skirmantas.

Some really good clips and action in there! I enjoyed it I didn't really think the music flowed well enough though. Still, it was very good
Thanks mate. Appreciate this
I agree. Don't like posers, even if they are good at whatever sport they are in.
Quote from ATHome :I agree. Don't like posers, even if they are good at whatever sport they are in.

Respecting the competition gains more respect from me. Jumping around like a weirdo and playing to cameras or trying to intimidate other competitors is just futile.

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG