The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Fujioshi :20mpg ftw. she drinks gas faster, then i chug milk

omg, escalade
put on some 22" blingz ASAP
Quote from S14 DRIFT :So tell me how it is driving around in a car made out of the trays you get in bumper boxes of biscuits?

Chairs look comfortable though.

Crash into it, see what happens
lmao jamie

e2mustang: This video contains content from Channel 5, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

ERRR Channel 5 is UK WTF?!?!
If only she could reach anything in the triple digits, then I'd have doubts about safet ratings. 10 years in and it's running firmer than evaaah.
Quote from XCNuse :^ Well that's because they are idiots and .. probably drive a ricer.

If you know anything about how an engine works, you should know that changing a little computer chip will not give you that much power. Some, yes, but not that much.

I'm amazed how much I can feel my Hypertech, it pulls so damn hard in 2nd gear, I get quite a bit of torque steer which is something I haven't experienced in my car before, it's quite radical.

One guy on the forum with .. a very long list of mods however had an increase of gas mileage to an extent I just find it impossible to believe but.. he used to get on average 21mpg which is normal for city driving. Now he says he can just as easily achieve 27mpg.. I just find 5mpg kinda .. much.
I haven't seen any mpg gain in my car yet (although they claim you'll get some), but.. I also have been pushing the card much harder lol

I don't know how it is with N\A cars, but on jap turbo cars its general knowledge that fuel consumption will LESSEN after a tune, as most jap turbo cars tend to run extremely rich from factory.
Quote from XCNuse :
If you know anything about how an engine works, you should know that changing a little computer chip will not give you that much power. Some, yes, but not that much.

True to an extent, A tuned ECU by itself won't really do a whole lot due to obvious restrictions. A good intake setup and exhaust with a tuneable ECU, you'll be able to feel the obvious power/torque, and sometimes even earlier spool, because the engine has more room to breathe.

There are so many dodgy, terrible, and shit tuners out there that it really isn't funny.
Quote from BAMBO :Way too many BMWs lately in this thread. Seeing as I own BigPeBe pictures of what I have under the hood, here's a few of my Westfield

That thing would be a dream to work on, everything is so easily accsesible
Quote from e2mustang :ye? check this. highest crash ever tested
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4PjSVOnrVg&hd=1

Having done speeds faster than 200kph. Thats disturbing.
Quote from Kova. :
ATM the engine is working again and the gearbox wasn't dead finally.
Now maybe to change all brake (especially fronts one), buy 4 new tires for 14" rims from 405 1.9 MI16 and to change all the interior...

well you're onto a winner then, living in the country here their from...

also, i thought their where no mi16's left ?

either way, go 2.0 hdi above all else... god i love that engine.
Quote from BAMBO :Way too many BMWs lately in this thread. Seeing as I owe BigPeBe pictures of what I have under the hood, here's a few of my Westfield

Finally.
Quote from Klutch :...

From what a few guys have been able to tell; it doesn't change the AFR really.. if any at all. It is mostly changing the timing maps as far as people have been able to notice, but even then.. 10hp to the wheels? Still seems like a shitload to be just timing.

I don't know; tuning and stuff like that is beyond my knowledge by far.

Yeah we have other (full tune) options which are just piggybacks but.. that is a full tune, meaning you pay a lot of money for the box, more money for someone to wire it, and even more money to run it on a dyno and have some guy put in some digits.. lol, not an option for me really, especially for something such as a Mazda 3, not even a speed lol.
Quote from BAMBO :Way too many BMWs lately in this thread. Seeing as I owe BigPeBe pictures of what I have under the hood, here's a few of my Westfield

It's UK plated?
Quote from Jakg :It's UK plated?

It is and for a very good reason. With Westfield, you have the option of paying them to register the car for you and get it MOTed for a couple of months. I did this for two reasons: I wanted to drive it back home, which I did (during last winter, now that's a story to be told) and registering it in Romania would have been an absolute nightmare otherwise.

The car is basically brand new, it doesn't have more then around 2000 miles which is the initial ride from Kingswinford to Romania. It has stayed parked for almost a year now (another story worthy of being told) hence why it still has the UK plates. Unfortunately, they will be gone in about a week or two. I would have preferred to keep them for the sake of authenticity.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I find that guy completely irritating.

I dunno, I didn't like him when he first started, but I grew to like him a bit. To me seems like a guy you could easily have a conversation with.
finally started to get my new engine ready..

4 valves per cylinder will never catch on.
nahhhhhhhh it's a pain in the ass and costs way more to service. its OK in certain applications but in other's it's not.

golf/bora of mk4 period, some had those..seat leons 20vt (which i should add is slower than my DIESEL lololol) early 2000's yamaha r1, couple of other cars..that's about it.
my dad has had a 1986 GMC sierra completely apart in the basement, so i took on the project.

right now i will have to completely wash the frame, and coat it with some POR 15, then real progress can get started.

what it is:

1986 GMC sierra regular cab, detroit locker rear end, 3 speed transmission (automatic )

the best part? Im putting in a 7.4L big block 454 v8 in it. (i know redundant saying 454 and v8)

dont remind me about the single digit MPG's, not going to be a daily driver. 400+ hp?
Quote from logitekg25 :my dad has had a 1986 GMC sierra completely apart in the basement, so i took on the project.

right now i will have to completely wash the frame, and coat it with some POR 15, then real progress can get started.

what it is:

1986 GMC sierra regular cab, detroit locker rear end, 3 speed transmission (automatic )

the best part? Im putting in a 7.4L big block 454 v8 in it. (i know redundant saying 454 and v8)

dont remind me about the single digit MPG's, not going to be a daily driver. 400+ hp?

This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG